Restaurajones's customs and works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now thats some skillz right there

Well done

4019778067_b424755362_o.jpg

I am beginning with the resculpt head for Deckard. I´m using the sideshow Indy. The key lies in shaping the hair. I've taken Deckard shots at the beginning of the movie. I know how his hair behaves. When the milliput dries, I´m going to put a few hair only in some areas in the front like the fringe in hair:D

Thanks guys for your kind words ;)

I am beginning with the resculpt head for Deckard. I´m using the sideshow Indy. The key lies in shaping the hair. I've taken Deckard shots at the beginning of the movie. I know how his hair behaves. When the milliput dries, I´m going to put a few hair only in some areas in the front like the fringe in hair:D

Thanks guys for your kind words ;)

wow, i can't wait to see that. if it's anything near as good as ed scissorhands, it should make for a great custom.

out of interest, are you thinking about offering these heads up at all?

well, I have a lack of experience with these things. My experience with the resin casts are bad because I haven´t the necessary things for eliminate the bubbles in the resin. (vibrator table..., chambers..)

I think that put real hair is very difficult for produce.

I have made others thing like Indiana Jones props

this is a pic from a friend Indy fan that bought me the two props I make.I like this pic

3570972559_fc157746cd_o.jpg

this pic is mine, recreates a scene as the altar´grails in Last crusade

3554983318_e07d6a586f_o.jpg

Another friend compare my grail with a pic of the original in the skywalker ranch

mine

grailarkrarz9.jpg

original

skywalkerranch10om5.jpg

Last edited:
thanks Vladimir ;)

My work on Deckard. It´s not finished. I have to improve the paintjob.

A few pics with the work today:
4139472844_d3fd361d68_o.jpg

4139473118_783bc4fb02_o.jpg

4139472976_a103cc18b1_o.jpg

Outfit: blade hunter
Body: ace body
Head: resculpt and repaint of sideshow Indiana jones flat head

Great resculpt!;) brilliant work!!!

Pd:Que te parece el resultao final?:D espero que las envien pronto...

yes, with this condition light I like much:)

I would like to remind another past project: Copse bride’s Bench ( made of wood and iron). A long time ago, I bought a 1:1 scale Emily and Victor from Jun Planning in coffin box set. I knew that there was another set with these figures separate. In one of them there was Emily with the bench but both were expensive for me.

This way, I decided to put my hands in work. The fist step, a drawing with measures of the iron bench. Then I translate the measures to a table wood for carving the wooden back and seat.the final painting was with bitumen

This was the result.

banco1jl1.jpg

banco2rv3.jpg

rj12um1.jpg

3789655976_197f1007c1_o.jpg

:)

Back