Media Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, Umbrella corps comes out, you know i wanted it, you said youd purchase it for me, i offered to pay towards it, you vanished when it came time to put money where your mouth is.

Lets all take what you say seriously! Remember that time Wesker was a clone in Re 6? No? Oh that must of just been Project A and his expertise on the franchise..

Not gonna lie. If I finish DOOM tonight...I may check out Umbrella Corp...does that make me part of the problem? :lol

What do I do if I enjoy it?! :panic:

Doesnt-Even-Matter-Because-You-Like-Barely-Liked-Them-Anyway-So.gif

Of course, Umbrella corps comes out, you know i wanted it, you said youd purchase it for me, i offered to pay towards it, you vanished when it came time to put money where your mouth is.

Lets all take what you say seriously! Remember that time Wesker was a clone in Re 6? No? Oh that must of just been Project A and his expertise on the franchise..

raw

Dis thread has more sexual tension den a Chris/Piers campaign :lecture
Playing RE6 now I can agree with this :lecture

P_A, come on. It's not like you're gonna be paying off the honeymoon with Kiva :lol

Playing RE6 now I can agree with this :lecture

P_A, come on. It's not like you're gonna be paying off the honeymoon with Kiva :lol

Wait, you just played the campaign now :horror But I am glad I am not the only one that sees the tension between those two :yess:

Btw, that gif you are using reminds me just how bad ass Jill Valentine is. She was def one of the highlights in 5 for me. I didnt even twig it was her under the death doctor outfit till the reveal, though when you see those heels at the beginning of the game as she is walking around that changing la plaga victim should of put two and two together.

Sounds about right lmao

I can't lie but I want to play an online shooter. It looks OK not sure tho.

You could go...or retreat to the Marvel boards P_A. We all know you would be very loved there. :monkey3 futanaris are quite common there.

Back