Media Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol. Lets just plop the heads of these favorite characters (minus Jake) on these generic character bodies from our game...everyone will freak and buy the game now! :panic:

Watch HT makes these versions of all the characters :lol
That's the issue I have, it looks like a very poor cut and paste :lol

:lol. Lets just plop the heads of these favorite characters (minus Jake) on these generic character bodies from our game...everyone will freak and buy the game now! :panic:

Watch HT makes these versions of all the characters :lol

If Hot Toys is stupid enough to do so, and I believe they are, at least we'd get some good head sculpts out of it maybe

If Hot Toys is stupid enough to do so, and I believe they are, at least we'd get some good head sculpts out of it maybe

The ONLY good thing if HT made these figures. :lol the sculpt and the sculpt only. Obviously the clothes and and accessories for other customs people are working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

I imagine at the very least it won't be as much of a trainwreck that ORC was, but it isn't like the bar is too high for that.

well guess we know what P_A is going to be doing for the rest of the year!

Thanks P_A! Offering to buy me the game then string me on and decide to not reply to my private messages offering to put towards the costs of the game because im a nice guy and wouldnt let you buy it for me outright! You are a real important part of our community! not only do you not even playing half of the games, dont know what the story even is on the main line games thats been out for years but now you are pretending to be a high roller by publicly saying you will purchase games for other people then continue to post on the board and ignore private messages.

You are the true retarded little brother we need to put up with of the Resident Evil community.

No, that was Henry. :lol P_A is like...the Peter Pettigrew of our group, except he hopefully will never betray us to the Dark Lord.

I wish it was henry

Since I won't be playing a mindless shooter game by Capcom. I'll buy it for you and you can keep me updated on the story.
Kiva said:
Which platform did you intend to get it for me on? i use pc and ps4, its your choice of course but if you let me know in advance id like to put a little towards it and get the deluxe edition so i get the skins and other bonuses ect

Back