Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You realize that she is just riding and the explosion and bullets are hitting around her right? One of the first things that got soon when they started filming was the road that they filmed the scene on and there is a big Umbrella APC/tank vehicle that's firing at Alice. Even if you don't know the second part I really don't see how you came to the conclusion that Alice's motorcycle is what's firing all the bullets and rockets. Reminds me of when I saw a guy say that Alice was shooting a bullet with her fingers because that's what he thought he saw in the Resident Evil Apocalypse trailer.

Any way, here is a high res version of the EW picture courtesy of Nemesiscvx over at ResidentEvil.fr as well as the first poster that was posted by Milla today on Twitter.
DF02321_r.jpg
CpXFSwYVMAAtUVI.jpg

Oooh they're called it The Final Chapter and we know from Friday the 13th that that REALLY means the series will be over now. :monkey1

It will probably get a reboot soon. Same company and everything

This is the final with Milla, there's already talk of rebooting Resident Evil.

Aside from two films, they are painful and not even close to the source material. They also influenced how ****ing bad the game series got where it went from Survival Horror to going completely Michael Bay.

Aside from two films, they are painful and not even close to the source material. They also influenced how ****ing bad the game series got where it went from Survival Horror to going completely Michael Bay.

Capcom didn't want the live action films to be the same as the same video game. Even Romero's horrible script want denied and it followed the storyline somewhat closed to the first RE. :lol if Capcom wasn't happy with the movies they would've taken the rights long time ago. But it's $$$ for them as well.

Summary of the trailer:

Boom!
Kapow!
Vrrrroooom!
Rattaatatata!
Ka-boooom!
Snarl!!!

..Biohazard!!

Capcom didn't want the live action films to be the same as the same video game. Even Romero's horrible script want denied and it followed the storyline somewhat closed to the first RE. :lol if Capcom wasn't happy with the movies they would've taken the rights long time ago. But it's $$$ for them as well.

Oh I'm not denying that. But they definitely wanted in on the cash these things were making, which is why the series began to emulate it. Romero's script was awful, but at least it was at least remotely closer to RE1.

If they reboot it, just make it like the games please... the scripts are already done. Just do the production around it.

Summary of the trailer:

Boom!
Kapow!
Vrrrroooom!
Rattaatatata!
Ka-boooom!
Snarl!!!

..Biohazard!!

Poop fest to be sure.

But hey the series is going back to horror... Maybe the reboot will be a shaky, found footage film. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like RE7? :lol

It just needs to go back to being horror that happens to have gun wielding characters in it... and not rely on over the top action.

A series like this needs the John Carpenter treatment - as in, what he did with The Thing back in the day.

Get rid of all the blockbuster fluff, & keep the budget tight so people are forced to be creative for a change with these kinds of properties that are STARVING for some real talent to work on them. I like Milla Jovovich, but she can't be the foundation for everything. If the content surrounding her is glorified sewerage, she's only swimming in ****. Definitely needs a new team to give RE new 'life'.

Back