Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Michael Bay would fight him. Boll invited him to fight...:lol

It would be the most epic fight ever. Why does he challenge people to boxing when people talk about his **** movies. its like yea i mad a **** movie wanna fight about it.

So... he's like the embodiment China's government? :lol

Anyway, does anyone know, or remember, how long Sony has the RE motion picture rights? I hope to god when it comes time to expire, and the inevitable reboot treatment plans spring forth, that Uwe Boll is left entirely out of the loop.

I actually Like Paul WS anderson, hes been in the game a while, married to Mila, has some good movies under his belt id say.

He didnt have anything to do with AVP R right? Those brothers ****ed that movie up!

I like Mortal Kombat, Death Race was enjoyable, i love the resident evil movies even if they stray away from the games. Didnt see Muskateers but heard it flopped, ill check it out when it comes on FX

I like how people put so much faith in avp r I remember being excited for that movie. The pred alien looked cool and the wolf was awesome but then the movie was so cliche and piss poor. I heard fanboys did the movie?

The only real issue I had with it was it was too dark to really see WTF was going on. :lol

The Wolf was badass and the Predalien was a neat concept.

Of course we put faith in AvP-R. It looked like a legit full on adult R-Rated AvP film, and not some pussywhipped baby movie for little girls.

But alas...it was a movie for little girls. WIth monsters. Had about the same level of acting and plot as Twilight. Stupid teenage love story.

The only real issue I had with it was it was too dark to really see WTF was going on. :lol

The Wolf was badass and the Predalien was a neat concept.

The Predalien has been around since the late 90's And what they did to it was unforgivable.

I mean, it should be 90% Alien, and 10% Predator. Not 50/50, not 60/40.

When I saw it, I had a horrible feeling, and when I heard that they barf eggs into people's mouths....that was the kicker.

The Predalien has been around since the late 90's And what they did to it was unforgivable.

I mean, it should be 90% Alien, and 10% Predator. Not 50/50, not 60/40.

When I saw it, I had a horrible feeling, and when I heard that they barf eggs into people's mouths....that was the kicker.

Why? Given your post history, were you hoping it'd have Brony sex with it's victims? :lol

Good call. :lol

I forgot about that. Alrighty, carry on, sneaky editor. :lol

Editor-in-Chief, baby!
picture.php
:lol

People rag on Paul W.S. Anderson and his movies, as well as M. Night Shyamalan, but they're actually not that bad. I'm grateful for some of their films. I'm entirely polar opposite with Uwe Boll. That man has ruined BloodRayne for me and I was a big fan of the games.

Dude, yes they are.

Did you see The Last Airbender? The Happening? Lady in the Water? M.Night is a ******.

Just like Uwe Boll, just less crazy, but more egotistical.

Back