Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only real issue I had with it was it was too dark to really see WTF was going on. :lol

The Wolf was badass and the Predalien was a neat concept.
...for a mentally challenged predator who kept forgetting why he came to Earth :slap

I personally really liked the predalien design, but CelticP is right...it was too predator.

Wait the predalien was too predator I could have sworn it was the other way around. It walked like an alien killed like an alien. The only thing predator was mandibles and dreads. Idk

Wait the predalien was too predator I could have sworn it was the other way around. It walked like an alien killed like an alien. The only thing predator was mandibles and dreads. Idk
It's color, it's flesh, it's feet....actually it's feet were less predator than they should have been. :lol

I would say it's head shape, but I assume they made it that way because of the praetorian BS.

They only take on a SMALL percentage of characteristics from their hosts. Remember the dog/ox?

The predalien could almost be an entirely different creature...

PREDALIEN.jpg

I love that design, it's just...wrong. Would make an awesome Alien/Predator lab accident.

Lol yet you can't find the ht figure anywhere anymore. I guess people loved the design then I guess.

Sad IMO. It's worse then the Newborn. I hate every single aspect of that horrible piece of ****. It looks like a cheap Halloween costume, with the glued on mandibles, and ****ty dread locks.

It's color, it's flesh, it's feet....actually it's feet were less predator than they should have been. :lol

I would say it's head shape, but I assume they made it that way because of the praetorian BS.

They only take on a SMALL percentage of characteristics from their hosts. Remember the dog/ox?

The predalien could almost be an entirely different creature...

PREDALIEN.jpg

I love that design, it's just...wrong. Would make an awesome Alien/Predator lab accident.

:lol @ the tittybabying about it being more Pred than Alien. It's the opposite guys.

Last edited:
It's not more predator than alien...but it has too much predator in it.

It should only have about 10% predator.
I'd say it has about 40%-50%.

It even skinned the predators in the crashed ship and hung them upside down for christ's sake. :lol

It even skinned the predators in the crashed ship and hung them upside down for christ's sake. :lol

Alien Resurrection's Alien was more human than xenomorph. :dunno

Alien-Resurrection-1997-movie-props.jpg

Wasnt that a deleted scene ?

Back