Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone else worried that there are no reviews to be seen kind of worries me and to all that say that they dont care about revews will you still get this game if the controlls are horrible. It has been stated on a preview build that the ai is horrible. I really want this game to be good but I just have a bad feeling.

Sometimes studios just put review blackouts until the game is released, which has happened to great games and bad games alike. If the reviews impact whether you buy it or not, I would just wait until release day when they will probably all go up at once.

Sometimes studios just put review blackouts until the game is released, which has happened to great games and bad games alike. If the reviews impact whether you buy it or not, I would just wait until release day when they will probably all go up at once.

Well I got the 70 dollar version of the game prordered a tamazon for 60 which was an awsome deal but if I cancel iwill not get it at that price again. Thats why I was hoping for a review bye sunday cause igot release day shipping and my game will prob ship this sunday.

o_O??? The imposter is calling the imposter an imposter???????????????????????????????????????? :lecture

Wesker-albert-wesker-19948815-350-231.gif

Read a review in the GamesTM magazine.

3 out of 10. Terrible Ai, terrible graphics and full of glitches is what they say. And its boring apparently. Point A to Point B and just kill things.

Back