Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** I'd try to play dead in a zombie apocalypse to so enemies could ignore me lol

It's because the Thanatos tyrant was a black guy, so they needed a speedo to hide his enormous junk which clearly didnt deteriorate like all the white dude tyrants.

latest

Dennis rodeman??????

Haha, all this Outbreak talk is hyping me. I'm already working on getting online via emulation in case Capcom disappoints and the rumors are false.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Been meaning to do this for about a year or so. Too bad I gotta take it down since the movers are coming in two days.

20160528_231525.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Honestly an outbreak 3 should be a no brainer since multiplayer online is so popular now but it's capcom so.....

Multiplayer mindless shooter game. We fans don't want a co-op survival game that focus on a team of survivors trying to survive by staying alive and helping each other. Thanks Capcom! I'm so excited to play Umbrella Corps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though capcom have said they are making Resident Evil 7, And Remaking Resident Evil 2 im still going to crap on Umbrella corps for being a shooter despite 2 other none shooters already being announced and thus i have 0 basis to moan that umbrella corps exists as its not actually taking the place of something else. but i will anyway because i like reading my own posts because it makes me feel empowered

Couldnt of said it any better myself.

Umbrella corps would be resident evil 7 of 6 was a hit. The game is so bland it's ridiculous. Atleast orc attempted to make somthing new but it was essentially a poor mans left 4 dead.

I'm going to purchase umbrella corps twice, so that I can give one to PA. The more of us that do that increases the sales which shows capcom we really want more mindless shooter games :yess:

Thank you, Biojex.

Last edited:
Umbrella corps would be resident evil 7 of 6 was a hit. The game is so bland it's ridiculous. Atleast orc attempted to make somthing new but it was essentially a poor mans left 4 dead.
They probably considered it to be 7 and that's just as bad :lol

If someone did a swap and replaced L4D's assets with resident evil ones, I would play the hell out of it. Swap out skins, sounds, music, lacations, monsters...oh man would that be good.

Thank you, Biojex.

:yess: :yess:

Back