Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got out of collecting 1/6 stuff due to cost and space.

For such a popular character from such a popular franchise, there aren't many decent Jill figures available. The same goes for RE in general, actually. I used to have the NECA Jill and liked it so I thought it might be worth buying again but, like I said, it's too expensive these days.

I had all those NECAs too and sold them. They're nice, but they're not $80 nice.

Yeah the NECA is not worth $80. If I still had my doubles I'd sell ya one cheap.

I still have all my NECAS but they aren't displayed. Storage they be!

Yeah, you're right. I just want a decent Jill figure. :gah:

Kotobukiya recently acquired the license for RE: Vendetta; it'd be cool if they were to release other RE statues for their ARTFX line, too. And as Biojex said, Good Smile released that Chris Nendoroid which could be the precursor of a Figma line?

Goodsmile has some sort of license. They made that Chris Nendoroid :lol

Figm's would be cool, but it would take forever to get a good amount of characters out. Tamashi moves a little quicker, so I think I'd prefer them.

Figma line would be quite cool actually. The zombies they could make along with the dogs and other creatures would be awesome.

Mikami said at some con he might direct RE8 if he had full control. That might be a good move if it did happen. While his team does all the work like Koji Pro with Kojima, he has final say on the choices projects under him went... but that was probably not the case in Evil Within.

I was watching a stream of it last night. Crapcom was really lazy on this release. A lot of textures they didn't ****ing touch up at all.

There's vending machines in one section and you can't even tell what the hell is in them. It's really really bad. Although 60 FPS looked great.

Oh yeah, I think it was that way last time, Looked passable on 3DS but when upscaled, it was pretty bad :lol

I caaan't remember, but do they give you the option to change the aiming reticle to just a laser sight? I'm pretty sure the 3DS version had a laser sight, but the 360 version only had a reticle.

Both REv1&2 we're okay games not bad at all but I have no desire to replay them again. My to go games are always remake, 2 and 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back