Resident Evil: extinction alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw his i think if he went back and revisted that sculpt he could make it look even better. There was just something slightly off with it imo.

The initial Milla head sculpt thread died, I think someone else tried to revive it but I don't think anyone followed through.

It would be interesting to see what the Brothers Production Alice head sculpt would look like with a good paint job. There are a lot of great sculpts out there that are disguised by shabby paint application. The promo shot for the "zombie killer" had a much nicer paint job than the actual release.

Yey!
Got my Alice today!

Just had a quick look at the figure but didn't take her out of the tray.
The head sculpt is as crappy as the photos show, this is not a case of it looking better in person...

But the whole outfit and gear are simply fantastic!
I'm very happy with this figure and now will start the search for a decent HS in earnest.

So for those who have Alice, which is your reco for the best likeness out there?

A few more thoughts on the figure after having "played" with it for a couple of days.

The outfit is really nice, especially the coat. The boots look like a lot of work went into them, but they do look a bit funky from the side, the big heels don't look very good. The rest looks very good, although I guess the colors are a bit off.
The gear is so-so. Not bad, but not very good either. Most of the weapons (actually, all) need a re-paint, and the holsters have a bunch of bizarre closures that I have no idea what they are for... also, the bag for the shotgun looks pretty cheap (and nothing like the movie prop).
The body is pretty nice, although the plastic feels a bit brittle. This is only my third female figure (after HT's Ripley and SST's Leia), so I'm not sure what type of body this is. Poseabilty is very good and the joints are nice and firm. Surprisingly, Alice can stand perfectly even with those high heels.

All in all, I don't think this figure is worth the 150 or so I paid for it, but it is pretty unique and looks very nice on the shelf.

Also, I just bought this HS to replace the disgrace it came with:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Milla-Jovovich...in_0?hash=item3ca5e6e663&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Does anybody have one?
It's the best looking one I could find, I hope it looks good in person.

It's been a while, but it also took forever for the Eva bodies to materialize...

So here's Extinction Alice sporting the Triad Toys Eva body and a repaint:

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

I really like how the body works (used the smaller chest piece), but the head sits a bit too high, still don't know how to go about fixing that...
The reapaint was done by my buddy Fabio, and while it looks a lot better, there's no going around that it's not a very good likeness of Milla Jovovich.

But I'm happy with the way the figure turned out.

It's been a while, but it also took forever for the Eva bodies to materialize...

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

I really like how the body works (used the smaller chest piece), but the head sits a bit too high, still don't know how to go about fixing that...
The reapaint was done by my buddy Fabio, and while it looks a lot better, there's no going around that it's not a very good likeness of Milla Jovovich.

It looks awesome with the Eva Body :clap, I need to do the same to mine since she has big boobies, hehe.

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

If the head is resin or plastic, it may be able to be drilled out some
more with a dremel so it sits down further on the neck.

Anyone try to talk to one of the sculptors on the board to do a Milla? I talked to Z awhile ago.

Well, I did email Xeno and have him ask Kai.
I suggested a bald Milla with all 3 or 4 resin hair styles.
We'll see what happens.

I also emailed Daniel Choe.

I know there will be a large cost difference.

Kai will be much more and only does very limited
numbers(like 20 or less), but he could nail her.

Daniel would be less and I think he could do
a great likeness as well. Also, he can do more castings
than Kai's normal 15.

It just depends if you want to spend Kai money or Daniel money..:rotfl

I'm still waiting on the answers from both...but who knows
we might get one damn fine Milla head out of this, even if
I have to commission it myself....again..:)

Last edited:
I'd love to get a decent Milla HS, and from what I've seen of Daniel's latest work, he could probably do a great job.
The question is how necessary it is, now that HT have picked up the license.

I'd love to get a decent Milla HS, and from what I've seen of Daniel's latest work, he could probably do a great job.
The question is how necessary it is, now that HT have picked up the license.

The issue with HT is, they're making the most current Milla.

I guess I prefer the younger Milla ala RE 1.

I wonder if S.H. Kim is doing it? Before his Gorae fame, he
made an awesome RE 1 & 2 Alice sculpt and figure.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the HT sculpt.

Back