Resident Evil: extinction alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chouzi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alice01.jpg

Alice02.jpg

Alice03.jpg

Alice04.jpg

bought the Milla's HS from ikecom.. bash it up with brother production's zombie killer 'alice'...

looked quite alright but don't look really like millia up close...and both gripping hands can't really hold the two blades properly....

now i understand why most of my friends prefer sculpted hair to real hair!.. its so hard to manage the hair properly without it looking messy. :duh

Last edited:
So everything (except the head) is from the Brothers figure? Really impressed with the level of work... not a simple outfit, but looks really good.

Hey, that's a Dudes body. I had to go back and really look. It actually works. Ours should be here in a few days.

dwing is right... thats ht slim body..original body boobs was too big for milia

and yah..the outfit and accessories that came with was pretty good.. minus the gripping hands that can't hold the blades properly

I got my Brothers Production Zombie Killer from eBay, was put up by a US seller for $104 BIN, MIB, so I jumped on it and bought it 5 minutes after it was listed. I can't find it anywhere else now. Great price too, I got real lucky. The tailoring is top notch, the base body sucks though, and the head sculpt is not the best. The weapons are all super cool though.

I pre-ordered mine from ABC and it was about 150, kinda expensive taking into account I'll probably swap the body and definitely will be replacing the HS, but it seemed like an impossible task to get the the uniform, gear and weapons otherwise.

I wondered what body was being used since it looked pretty flat chested... but that is more accurate. She's not a big boobed lady.

I wondered what body was being used since it looked pretty flat chested... but that is more accurate. She's not a big boobed lady.
I use the HotToys Ellen Ripley for my Alice :

...and it works pretty well and as I said, we need a better headsculpt....anyone ?

I use the HotToys Ellen Ripley for my Alice :

...and it works pretty well and as I said, we need a better headsculpt....anyone ?

wow! that body looked great for her!.. thanks for sharing the idea..i'll try to source for the same body and see..

and yah... we need a better HS of her...if there's one..i'm in!.. :D

Managed to score a slightly cheaper "Zombie killer" on ebay last night, not a bad price $105. I've been hunting high and low for a decent body for Milla and also for a Selene custom i'm working on. Will have to keep an eye out for ripley!

+1 for head sculpt, i've seen some on fleabay from Numo but they are slightly off I think.

Anyone try to talk to one of the sculptors on the board to do a Milla? I talked to Z awhile ago.

Back