Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
krec9, have you glossed the eyes, that might be a adding realism that would help out on the custom, you might have all ready and maybe there wasn't light to reflect the effect.

didnt gloss the eyes yet wanted to see how they looked green it turned out well

Just a suggestion.

yeah man, what ski said....

also, if you're really gonna get into it, you may want to round out her chin as well since Rebecca had a rounder face than Jill

as much as i wanna do that if i sand her chin it would make things worse its a hot toys sculpt and paint if i was to screw up i would have to paint the entire sculpt again

new teaser will start this after rebecca started her before but wasnt happy with the outcome had this made from a friend hs not final
claire2.jpg

Last edited:
Moving around some stuff, and just though I'd share...

The newest member of S.T.A.R.S.! :lol

Umbrella doesn't stand a chance!

Last edited:
update on rebecca still needs to get the right shirt waiting for the vest i dunno if should stay with this body or not her boobs are to big on this body though
DSCN2170.jpg

how do you guys think the Barney Ross body would work to replace the Redfield body? looks buff enough for the clothes and the tats would be covered up by the sleeves i think...

how do you guys think the Barney Ross body would work to replace the Redfield body? looks buff enough for the clothes and the tats would be covered up by the sleeves i think...

Should work, everyone is wanting to get rid of that Dutch/Chris body, also the Barney body and Whiplash body has a smaller neck versus the T-800 which it shouldn't dwarf the head size as much.

Back