Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures from baidu of Swtoys Ada wong. It's a shame that my MT version doesn't have the uzi and the vial, otherwise I think the MT version is much better.
43dbde25bc315c604de3add7cbb1cb13495477be.jpg
9a24663fb80e7bec093cc5d9692eb9389a506bce.jpg
d52c0c36acaf2eddf6178fd1cb1001e9380193ce.jpg
863ad2cad1c8a786515c8c362109c93d70cf50be.jpg

I think I'm going to go with AT203, it's a bit taller and similar proportions to AT201, I have 2 Damtoys Ada Wong and I don't want huge difference between them three :unsure:
The question is, which of these two skintones is going to work best for all the RE4 Ada heads that are about to start coming out? Doesnā€™t have to be exact, it just canā€™t be a complete contrast, like the Present Toys DJango. When posed a certain way, the coat rides up the arm and you can see the completely inaccurate skintone they chose for his body. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m using the suntan body on my Ada, from the looks of the swtoys could be a pale body? The sculpt definitely looks pale.

IMG_5066.jpeg

Either she doesnā€™t photograph well or thereā€™s something wrong. I havenā€™t seen one decent pic of her that I like.

I have a feel these companies just made an Asian woman and didn't think twice about the likeness. While MT one has issues, she's still the best one imo.
I opted for the By-Art Ada. The MTToys is a good option though, but it was sold out most places I regularly use and now itā€™s just sold out period.

Also, Iā€™m getting both the tan and pale AT203 for that body. Hopefully, one of them matches the skintone of the By-Art ADA head, even though youā€™ll only see the neck and the arms in the most extreme of poses.

I think the SWToys version is an easy skip though.

Last edited:
More pictures from baidu of Swtoys Ada wong. It's a shame that my MT version doesn't have the uzi and the vial, otherwise I think the MT version is much better.View attachment 686614
Ah yes, my favorite moment of RE4 remake was when Shaq slam jam'd the plagas on to the escape hilcopter and three point shot teh keys to the jetski to Leon.

SW couldnt even make the harness look good, I was thinking of getting the harness parted out as I prefer the sleeker sculpt but the paint looks sloppy, if its cheap ill get it.

Im thinking of using the AT201 with some ankle extenders, hopefully that'll get the height right.

I cant wait to get the MT Leon so I can break in his jacket, the wrinkles on the in game jacket sleeves are beautiful

1706759548059.png

I also noticed MT missed the brown belt that seems to be present constantly between both jacket on and off looks. Also, has MT acknowledged that theyre going to fix the giant V on his neck?

1706759776186.png

What does it mean
Itā€™s just re-realising the game with DLC included. If anything it just means we wonā€™t see any more 4 Remake content.

Donā€™t think it means anything for merch hope more is on the wayā€¦ hate to think all we get officially is a Nendroid and a couple limited T-shirts.

Yeah, I noticed once RE games hit the Gold Edition release the game is ā€œdoneā€ or no more future content . So no more content, DLCā€¦ Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t push more official merch for their cash cow thatā€™s RE4 besides GFuel, Nendroid, clothing and all that stationary released in Japan.

Yeah, I noticed once RE games hit the Gold Edition release the game is ā€œdoneā€ or no more future content . So no more content, DLCā€¦ Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t push more official merch for their cash cow thatā€™s RE4 besides GFuel, Nendroid, clothing and all that stationary released in Japan.
I'm not surprised given how hard Capcom dicked DAMTOYS around on the license.

Back