Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capcom HATES CV. Especially Claire! 👀

RE2R, Degeneration, Infinite Darkness, Death Island. Her last game was Rev2.

CV Remake next :sneaky:
that was the intial plan before D C Douglass leaked the concept of Wesker. But, we're getting RE5 remake, and we're probably skipping outbreak and CV despite the fact that Capcom wants another live service like MH and Outbreak could be that.

that was the intial plan before D C Douglass leaked the concept of Wesker. But, we're getting RE5 remake, and we're probably skipping outbreak and CV despite the fact that Capcom wants another live service like MH and Outbreak could be that.

Would be a real shame if they go straight to 5. There's so much lore in CV that is almost crucial for 5, and I could see CV being the best remake yet in terms of setting.

More pictures from baidu of Swtoys Ada wong. It's a shame that my MT version doesn't have the uzi and the vial, otherwise I think the MT version is much better.
View attachment 686611View attachment 686612View attachment 686614View attachment 686613
I was starting to think SW was starting to put a little effort into their products since they're including rolling eyes and extra "costumes" now.
But it looks like they're just getting better at making bulls**t promo pics instead.
I suppose we can forget about the Death Island Jill and the upcoming Lara looking at least partial decent.
Two more piles of crap on the way!

That’s not the current rumblings. I’ve heard nothing about RE5 being remade just yet. All signs point to Code Veronica. That’s the current string of rumors anyway. And it makes more sense to build up Wesker again with Code Veronica first, before he’s put down with a piddly rocket propelled grenade. 😂

IMG_5102.jpeg

363b3fba-8782-4eb1-a7c1-967d8963b391_text.gif

That’s definitely the weakest of the them. I think it’s going to be between the MTToys Ada and the By-Art Ada. Hopefully, By-Art fixes that secondary headsculpt. Might not even be a contest after that. Except it may need a body swap.

I was starting to think SW was starting to put a little effort into their products since they're including rolling eyes and extra "costumes" now.
But it looks like they're just getting better at making bulls**t promo pics instead.
I suppose we can forget about the Death Island Jill and the upcoming Lara looking at least partial decent.
Two more piles of crap on the way!
I knew swtoys was going to drop the bad. Sure the extra accessories are great but the awful body and meh sculpt. I will say it did look in the promo pics. So you’re basically stuck with the awful stock body or spend money on updating the body.

Idk remake Carlos was popular and yet nothing. These side characters have zero chance unfortunately. You’re lucky to get 5th RE4R Ada. But Jake did get his own figure. Question is did he sell well enough to warrant side character or male characters outside of Leon and Chris. I know we got HUNK but that one seem easy enough to make. I would still like a 1/6 Sherry from re2r tho.

My MT Ada set arrived yesterday. Used a HT IM2 Black Widow body that I had in lieu of the TBL S12D. The ankle pegs were too big for the MT boots so rather than grinding those down I switched to another set of boots that I had on hand. The MT boots have nicer heels but these were much easier to put on. Here are a few quick shots.

p.s. - She seems to have a bit of a giraffe neck in these shots - head must have popped up a bit without my realizing it lol...

IMG_4469.jpeg
View attachment 687080View attachment 687081

IMG_4475.jpeg
IMG_4480.jpeg
View attachment 687082

I know we got HUNK but that one seem easy enough to make. I would still like a 1/6 Sherry from re2r tho.
We only got Hunk because DAMTOYS was excited enough to make him and had him prototyped up first, but Capcom told them no, so they went ahead and released it through another company. Hunk has always been popular and only recently got a few 3rd party figures, there really is no rhym or reason to what we get and when outside of Capcom's own strict merch guy and the randomness of 3rd party companies.

That said, we got Krauser and Salvador through Hottoys back in the day so maybe we'll get them again somehow because they've shown to sell (or at least Krauser did)

That’s not the current rumblings. I’ve heard nothing about RE5 being remade just yet. All signs point to Code Veronica. That’s the current string of rumors anyway. And it makes more sense to build up Wesker again with Code Veronica first, before he’s put down with a piddly rocket propelled grenade.
I hope you're right, but they teased RE5 at the end of RE4, and the CVX references Wesker had on him in RE4 were scrapped. AFAIK Capcom's not said anything regarding a Veronica remake and quietly cancelled outrage/rolled it into REsistance? Information since the GPU leak's been scant afaik.

We only got Hunk because DAMTOYS was excited enough to make him and had him prototyped up first, but Capcom told them no, so they went ahead and released it through another company. Hunk has always been popular and only recently got a few 3rd party figures, there really is no rhym or reason to what we get and when outside of Capcom's own strict merch guy and the randomness of 3rd party companies.

That said, we got Krauser and Salvador through Hottoys back in the day so maybe we'll get them again somehow because they've shown to sell (or at least Krauser did)

I hope you're right, but they teased RE5 at the end of RE4, and the CVX references Wesker had on him in RE4 were scrapped. AFAIK Capcom's not said anything regarding a Veronica remake and quietly cancelled outrage/rolled it into REsistance? Information since the GPU leak's been scant afaik.
You don’t have to take my word for it. There are leaks and rumors about it aplenty. There’s literally zero about RE5, besides the tease at the end of RE4, which isn’t really much of a tease to begin with, in all honesty.

Take it with a grain of salt, but apparently there’s even a demo that a select few got to experience to give Capcom their feedback about new features, according to leaked information from an insider. And this demo will be available to the public at some point, likely this year?

https://www.gamingbible.com/news/re...ke-coming-alongside-free-demo-990009-20231127
Unless that article is complete ********. I don’t really keep up with gaming news anymore, but I routinely look up Resident Evil and Final Fantasy.

Idk remake Carlos was popular and yet nothing. These side characters have zero chance unfortunately. You’re lucky to get 5th RE4R Ada. But Jake did get his own figure. Question is did he sell well enough to warrant side character or male characters outside of Leon and Chris. I know we got HUNK but that one seem easy enough to make. I would still like a 1/6 Sherry from re2r tho.

Id pay money to see the different ways these companies would do Carlos' hair. SW would just get a brown cotton ball, glue it to the sculpt, and call it a day. :ROFLMAO:

What I really want is a well done Lady Dimitrescu, I'm really surprised no one has really tackled a 1/6 version, I know she'd be the size of the new HTs Venom, but it'll still be nice to have as an option for collectors.

Gave Leon and Claire some reposes today, one tiny mod I made on Leon was water treating the left side of his shirt collar, now instead of flaring straight up it folds over slightly like in-game. I still need to mod Claire's height and im still not sold on her jacket, anyone have an extra X-Toys jacket they want to part with? 😅

1706903612603.png

Back