Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2982.jpeg

View attachment 673505
This is my collection if anyone is interested

The spiders really like them too, I constantly have to keep brushing off the webs lmao

If anyone has Ada from Damtoys, be careful when changing the hands with the head on, head flew off whilst taking a hand off from the force of it, luckily got no damage as far as I can see but it landed on my headphones which was on my bed and I heard fairly loud tap and my heart sank but luckily nothing happened, in fact I think it loosened the hair that can be changed which probably goes in my favour because I think it was quite stiff at first.
Yikes, Ada's head flying off really brings a new meaning to her "Leon, look at me. I'm a liability now." line XD

1699834544685.png

if anyone has Ada, could you show a picture like this?, I just curious how it looks on everyone else's

I know Damtoys Ada's been getting a lot of criticism for being "mid" but it honestly has the most potential out of all 1/6 Ada figures for customizing.

Experimented with some outfits cause the Kitbash pieces arrived before the actual figure did. Here's the Classic RE4 outfit (Dress is broken on the backside):
20231117_191726.jpg

RE4 Remake (Waiting on Feet+Heels to arrive before applying stockings):
20231117_193417.jpg

Might just get the MT Hands/Boots and the SW Belts/Holsters once they're available.

I know Damtoys Ada's been getting a lot of criticism for being "mid" but it honestly has the most potential out of all 1/6 Ada figures for customizing.

Experimented with some outfits cause the Kitbash pieces arrived before the actual figure did. Here's the Classic RE4 outfit (Dress is broken on the backside):
View attachment 674572
RE4 Remake (Waiting on Feet+Heels to arrive before applying stockings):
View attachment 674573
Might just get the MT Hands/Boots and the SW Belts/Holsters once they're available.
Anyone know which phicen body is most similar to this one that came with Ada?

20231123_181004.jpg

Finally got the parts I was waiting for. Now to wait until the third-party RE4 Ada kits come out to complete it.
Anyone know which phicen body is most similar to this one that came with Ada?
c2f4fd72d2136820e218d4ae44520801_1200x1600.jpg

It appears they made a special non-explicit version of the S47B body for Ada with no pokies or va-jay-jay lol. If you can, I'd recommend getting the Damtoys Ada body over the normal S47B as the lack of pokies make it look more accurate to the game and less hentai-ish, especially if you're getting the SW/SD/MT Toys kits.

Last edited:
I think its an S47B but the S17B fits her better imo. Boobs are the same size of the Dam body and the legs a bit shorter. So she doesn’t tower over Leon but is the same height as him.
Good call! I once used an S17B for an Ada in the past. The only drawback is that the arms are too muscular. It's ideal for Jill, or a PS2 RE4 Ada as she had more muscle tone in the original.

Back