Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 675216
Finally got the parts I was waiting for. Now to wait until the third-party RE4 Ada kits come out to complete it.

View attachment 675303
It appears they made a special non-explicit version of the S47B body for Ada with no pokies or va-jay-jay lol. If you can, I'd recommend getting the Damtoys Ada body over the normal S47B as the lack of pokies make it look more accurate to the game and less hentai-ish, especially if you're getting the SW/SD/MT Toys kits.
Is that the AliExpress sweater I've seen popping up everywhere?

Is that the AliExpress sweater I've seen popping up everywhere?
It would appear so. I got mine from ebay so I can't say for certain, but this was the profile picture.
Screenshot_20231123_160003_eBay.jpg

Absolute quality craftsmanship. I have a feeling it will remain superior even after the MT/SW/SD ones are released. If AliExpress has it for sale then I highly recommend grabbing one or two.

Got Ada earlier today. She's huge! Here's a height comparison to Claire, Custom RE4 Ada, and RE3 Jill (Using the same body)
20231125_182400.jpg

20231125_181306.jpg

Tried swapping the body to an S19B Phicen as the original body was too tall/muscular. While it was a closer match to Ada's proportions, it was still too tall and gangly so I disassembled it.
20231125_193857_resized.jpg

Eventually crafted a jointed body for Ada. It's lighter and better balanced so it has no trouble standing like it did with the seamless body, but it's still too tall :/
20231125_220527.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_181731_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• 20231125_194220.jpg
    20231125_194220.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I wonder how the S25B would look on her. But the proportions might be so small that it makes the head look oversized and the dress would probably be too big. I feel like we need a body with the upper body of an S17B or S42B but with much shorter legs.

No idea how true it is. But I found a list of character heights on reddit supposedly confirmed by capcom.

According to this list Leon is 180cm and Ada is 170cm. But this would not make much sense because if you add 5cm in heels. She would be 175cm. But clearly in game she’s a lot shorter than just 5cm difference next to Leon.

No idea how true it is. But I found a list of character heights on reddit supposedly confirmed by capcom.

According to this list Leon is 180cm and Ada is 170cm. But this would not make much sense because if you add 5cm in heels. She would be 175cm. But clearly in game she’s a lot shorter than just 5cm difference next to Leon.
Yeah, I feel like the official character heights are a bit botched at times. In the original RE4 Ada was almost the same height as Leon with heels, but now she's almost a head shorter.

The most accurate Phicen body in terms of height for Ada would be the S35B, every other body they've made is either too tall or too small.

Unfortunately the S35 has soft feet and smaller wrist/neck pegs. If they remade that body with a smaller bust and gave it larger pegs and detachable feet then it would be perfect for Ada.

Last edited:
Sculpt looks tiny compared to the zombie one, bulky jacket…. Odd looking figure. Also makes Leon look buff.
It looks exactly like advertised so they delivered in that regard. I thought it was a bit underwhelming when first announced and I think the same now.

To me it looks more like a low end figure. Maybe if you get rid of the jacket it will look more presentable. Sculpt should’ve been a bit bigger. Because it’s so small it makes his body look even more muscular.

Had a great time kitbashing today. Finished a hard body for Ada and replaced the choker. The height difference is stunning.
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-8nX2klFITbJTEC.jpg

Fits in much better with Leon and Claire now.
20231130_222536.jpg
On the opposite end of this issue was MTTOYS Chris. Lots of people complained it was too short, being shorter than Damtoys Leon and around the same height as Claire.
20230926_175506_resized.jpg

Recently discovered a special pair of 1/6 "lift" boots and now he's as tall as he should be :)
20231130_225124.jpg

Had a great time kitbashing today. Finished a hard body for Ada and replaced the choker. The height difference is stunning.
View attachment 676351
Fits in much better with Leon and Claire nowOn the opposite end of this issue was MTTOYS Chris. Lots of people complained it was too short, being shorter than Damtoys Leon and around the same height as Claire.
I prefer a body without visible joints even if it's a little taller.
For me, the joints are the biggest flaw of the figures

View attachment 676351
Fits in much better with Leon and Claire now.
View attachment 676353On the opposite end of this issue was MTTOYS Chris. Lots of people complained it was too short, being shorter than Damtoys Leon and around the same height as Claire.
View attachment 676354
Recently discovered a special pair of 1/6 "lift" boots and now he's as tall as he should be :)View attachment 676352
Where did ya find those boots? I added some leg extenders but those boots would give me the little extra "Kick" I need haha

Back