Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After tinkering with the printer, my Leon head sculpt will go into production. I just want to ask about the size. I made the head and unintentionally it’s basically the same size as Limtoys Arthur. Surprisingly fit perfectly to the body too. I ask to this forum because most of you are interested in this and some of you are already contacted me to buy it. Here are the comparison with Arthur and my V1 Leon. Also the V1 is slightly bigger than V2 and Arthur. What do you think?
2BF90D22-2174-40D8-B8D2-3DF309453B3A.jpeg

698168C3-94EE-45E5-BD71-63302281DA85.jpeg

2AC1F719-DB07-47F5-80E7-4B9C179A046D.jpeg

384D69D9-38C1-45A5-9BE8-FBC0D75F09C4.jpeg

9B91C6D5-123D-4904-8CB8-41007DCFBE8E.jpeg

CFFAC6E6-56B3-4F3F-9673-24D657EAE2DC.jpeg

46FE80CB-911F-4785-84BD-6124E8E81AAD.jpeg

64064663-EAA7-4ED2-AD1C-9F92B8EC2EE0.jpeg

Wow! For me the size of the painted one looks just right! Personally I don't think it should be bigger than this, I will personally use the MT figure as a base and that has a smaller body than Arthurs so I think it would fit perfectly!

I think V1 would look way too big and Leon should be around 178cm so not really a BIG dude. Waiting for others opinions but I think the finished painted sculpt is just perfect! Looks amazing and can't wait to get it!

After tinkering with the printer, my Leon head sculpt will go into production. I just want to ask about the size. I made the head and unintentionally it’s basically the same size as Limtoys Arthur. Surprisingly fit perfectly to the body too. I ask to this forum because most of you are interested in this and some of you are already contacted me to buy it. Here are the comparison with Arthur and my V1 Leon. Also the V1 is slightly bigger than V2 and Arthur. What do you think?
View attachment 672121
View attachment 672122
View attachment 672123
View attachment 672124
View attachment 672125
View attachment 672126
View attachment 672127
View attachment 672128

Looks great! Your V2 is a big improvement imo in terms of likeness. I'm very interested.

Size-wise I would say it looks pretty good too. The V1 does look oversized for the body you used.

Does anyone here have the world box nemesis 1/6 figure? I snagged one on eBay for 300 (I think that’s cheaper than original retail) and I’d like to see pose ideas!
I now use the updated, superior sculpt that comes with the 2.0 which was extremely hard to get for whatever reason. I have my 2.0 tentacled Nemmy with the other screaming head it came with on display with my RE6 lot.

IMG_20231104_100048.png

View attachment 672595

Had an extra Dam sculpt and body.
Speaking of...
I heard a rumour that RE1 and Code Veronica remakes are currently supposedly in the works.
If it'll turn out to be true or not, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. Would be insane if it was though. We might finally get some classic RE1/CV figures!

Last edited:
Speaking of...
I heard a rumour that RE1 and Code Veronica remakes are currently supposedly in the works.
If it'll turn out to be true or not, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. Would be insane if it was though. We might finally get some classic RE1/CR figures!
I really hope so. I hope Capcom doesn't get impatient and go straight to remaking RE5 like they did RE4.

Speaking of...
If it'll turn out to be true or not, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. Would be insane if it was though. We might finally get some classic RE1/CR figures!
I hope so… but I think they’re holding off on 1. That’s going to be Capcom’s lifeboat for a future reboot. Once their sales go down or make a “flop” like 6, they’ll panic and remake 1, lol. 4 sold well enough to continue more remakes like 5 and 6…. Plus, I they’re probably focusing on 9 and some OG remasters since that’s a big thing right now. As for CV… I think Capcom hates that game. The fact that it got skipped to remake 4 tells you something. But I rather a get a remake or CV than a lazy reimagined like 3.

More folks are asking for a CV remake than anything else currently. It only seems right, especially being that Wesker was reintroduced in that game. It's themes, pace and action would suit the current formula.

REmake 2002 is considered too much of a masterpiece to warrant a further remake however. It's the Ocarina of Time or Empire Strikes Back of the RE franchise: it's sacred, special.

Let's be honest, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot and simply catering to newcomer fans who can't play something that isn't a fast paced first person or over the shoulder shooter. The whole premise and intention that make the game stand on it's own pedestal would be lost. I simply don't trust Capcom with remaking it again. Sure, if they did remake it, you could just play the original... but it'd feel wrong. Just leave it alone.

I mean, do we really want teenage angst Jill going about the mansion calling zombies and the Tyrant creeps, with a whole library of curse words? They can keep it.

I mean, do we really want teenage angst Jill going about the mansion calling zombies and the Tyrant creeps, with a whole library of curse words? They can keep it.

Barry: "That was too close! You were almost a Jill sandwhich!"
Jill: "Holy ****! You're ******* right, Barry! Thanks for saving my ******* life! F**k this mansion!"

Yeah, you may have a point there. :unsure:

I hope so… but I think they’re holding off on 1. That’s going to be Capcom’s lifeboat for a future reboot. Once their sales go down or make a “flop” like 6, they’ll panic and remake 1, lol. 4 sold well enough to continue more remakes like 5 and 6…. Plus, I they’re probably focusing on 9 and some OG remasters since that’s a big thing right now. As for CV… I think Capcom hates that game. The fact that it got skipped to remake 4 tells you something. But I rather a get a remake or CV than a lazy reimagined like 3.
I kind of feel like they're gonna go with a remake for RE5 next, then maybe RE9. I'd be surprised if they showed anything regarding an RE1 remake within the next two years. Code Veronica is the only game I haven't played in the series, so I'd definitely be on board for that remake. I can't really see them do any more remasters though, since we've already gotten remakes for most of them. Unless Capcom will start shifting their focus to the Revelations series. I kinda doubt it though. A Code Veronica remaster might be possible instead of a full remake. Would be darn shame though.

Back