Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashley and Ada come with bikinis, Jill comes with the granny sweater. 👵 lol

091249njmkja6k6mo66gmo.jpg

Damn that’s horrid. I hate to tell y’all I told you so but. This proves my point that paint app on damtoys is just not up to par most of the time and it’s why I don’t pre order stuff from them. The glaring QC issues with their products, whether it’s the leather on Claire’s jacket, the misprints on the classic jacket, Leons jaw being warped compared to prototype, using eye decals that look dead and now Ada’s face.. Nasty stuff. I might have given them a pass if it was third party. But these are expensive ass licensed figures.

Last edited:
IMG_2216.jpeg
IMG_2219.jpeg
IMG_2218.jpeg
IMG_2217.jpeg

IMG_2220.jpeg

Some of swtoys sculpts. I hope they prove me wrong with the newer, rotating eyes sculpts.

Besides the lanky body on DI Jill, I’m sure the clothing will be too tight for a tbleague body…. Especially when it comes to pants, swtoys clothing can be a tricky if you plan on using other bodies.

I quite like this, it's swtoys though, their quality usually isn't as good as MTToys in my opinion
What I always find odd with SW, is that somehow they manage to make the most game accurate sculpts.
The paint is almost always pretty meh from them, but at least the price usually ain't too bad. I do like what they did with the moulded shoulder holsters.
I'm seriously tempted to get one of their sculpts repainted. Just to see how it could actually turn out.
All in all, I'm just happy we're finally getting a different Jill. lol

IMG_2211.jpeg

Debating if I should preorder Alice 2.0… haven’t been a fan of swtoys lately. Especially when it comes to the main characters like Jill, etc… Ethan I have crouching over and rose is hidden with the hat.

I'm skipping this Jill, abit pricy and I don't love it. But give me a Leon then I might bite 🎣

View attachment 667395

Debating if I should preorder Alice 2.0… haven’t been a fan of swtoys lately. Especially when it comes to the main characters like Jill, etc… Ethan I have crouching over and rose is hidden with the hat.
I never bothered with Ethan, and Rose is packed up in her box since my failed re-hair attempt. lol At least we know never to have high expectations from SW, since they usually turn out pretty much the same as the promo photos.
I'm not sure I'd bother with this one myself if it wasn't Jill. But since she's one of my favourite RE characters, figured why not.
I'm thinking with the right body swap and sculpt touch ups, she might turn out decent enough. I'm just glad SW finally stopped using those cheap, plastic bodies they had before. lol

All SW stuff has potential. But they somehow manage to **** up everything they do. Their figures will be for sale well after release so I’m not pre ordering anything just gonna wait for them to release it and wait for reviews to see it it’s salvageable

Back