Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you that entitled for people to work free overtime just to give you free contents, games developer only get paid project by project.
well you said they couldnt release them in the game because they were rushed by the publisher so now consumers have to pay for it lol.

A little bit update on what I’m working on. I have a day job so I can’t freely paint. But this is the progress so far. Just lazily took a pic, I apologize it’s not a good one🙏
B69391E3-8479-46CD-86A9-C821798F3C0D.jpeg

Having finished it earlier today, I was really happy with it. It was 10 bucks, and several hours of fun content both old and new.

Technically, if you wanted to play it originally, it was an additional 50 bucks from what you paid for the GC version so, it’s a steal lmao.

That how it works people work on scheduled, What not to understand
like you suppose to finish everything but for some reason you couldnt meet the deadline so you submit 90% of the work for full price then charge customer for the additional 10% and tells the customer the 10% is actually part of the 110%.

like you suppose to finish everything but for some reason you couldnt meet the deadline so you submit 90% of the work for full price then charge customer for the additional 10% and tells the customer the 10% is actually part of the 110%.
Seperate ways is not part of the main campaign and never was. It was always a bonus on the full game. Keyword here bonus.

Just too bad that MT missed the mark with Chris, looks nothing like him. 😕

Sadly that's common with MTTOYS. They make faces "similar" to what the characters look like so they can avoid any potential direct "Stolen Likeness" cases.
20230522140544-646bb862f051e48501717c94jpeg.jpg

In the case of Chris, it looks more like the late Ray Stevenson than Chris in Village. Not bad though, I like Ray Stevenson (RIP)
MV5BNDZhYjRkNTItNGI2OC00NzkzLTgxNjctNzc3Y2Y2NTA1ZDY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Jill's is pretty bad though. It's a gorgeous sculpt, but looks more like Courtney Henngeler who played Sheldon's sister on Big Bang Theory and the mom on Cobra Kai moreso than Sasha Zatova's Jill Valentine.
Ada_portrait_91.jpg

They got close with Ada, but something still seemed... Off. Something about the eyes, nose, and jaw aren't right. You can tell it's Ada, but it definitely looks more Filipina based than Chinese.

Last edited:
They make faces "similar" to what the characters look like so they can avoid any potential direct "Stolen Likeness" cases.

I always thought this was the reason as well, but OneSixthKit actually corrected me in a comment section on FB that these 3rd party companies don't care about IP infringement and the inaccuracies are just due to them missing the mark on the likenesses.

DLC is so good it could cost 30$ and would be still worth it. All the crossover scenes were just amazing and breathtaking imo. Ending set up was also amazing. However Ada is so beautiful in the game none of the upcoming figures look accurate. I'd love to have Luis figure, but probably it never gonna happen.
I know! It felt 30$ worth of content and it took me two days to beat while re3 remake took me a day. Crazy how that game was botched.

I always thought this was the reason as well, but OneSixthKit actually corrected me in a comment section on FB that these 3rd party companies don't care about IP infringement and the inaccuracies are just due to them missing the mark on the likenesses.
Yeah that “avoiding likenesses” thing was always a westerner thing🤣 because they are better with IP and infringement laws. I never thought of that because I’m in south east asia. I just thought if the sculpt has bad likeness, it’s just because it’s lazily made and they don’t bother. And because they are unlincensed. Though 3rd party companies are getting better in the recent years.

I like the MTToys sculpts. Ada and Jill are very decent. They just missed the mark when it comes to Chris

One of the buttons on the Damtoys Claire vest fell off. Anyone know how to re-attach it? How are the others attached, is it just glue or something? They seem very very fragile.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    636.4 KB · Views: 0
One of the buttons on the Damtoys Claire vest fell off. Anyone know how to re-attach it? How are the others attached, is it just glue or something? They seem very very fragile.
leather or fabric glue. they can still be picked out by force but at least wont damage the fabric like superglue will.

In the factory theres some glue on the back and they iron them on. The glue becomes soft from the heat and it sticks.

To reglue it like suggested here best to use fabric glue. Superglue usually leaves a big hard ugly stain so youll wanna avoid it

Back