Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1799.jpeg

Some Resident Evil 4 weaponry/props. Can't wait for "Separate Ways" to drop! Photo by Me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 15-14-49 Brandoloneous (@brandoloneous) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 15-14-49 Brandoloneous (@brandoloneous) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
Updated my Nicholai sculpt and gave the old sculpt to Hunk as I feel the old sculpt resembled unmasked Hunk more.

These two were rivals at Umbrella boot camp on Rockfort Island many years ago. Some theorized that they may even be brothers due to their facial similarities.

Attachments

• IMG_20230921_175354.png
    IMG_20230921_175354.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Im just thrilled the new VA had voice coaching or at least got second takes in the studio. Lines sound so much better than base game.

I’d love for for Lim toys to tackle RE figures (specifically RE4 remake Leon/ada) but they’re so backed up, I doubt they’d even consider it. The figures that have been announced just aren’t doing anything for me unfortunately

I hate it. It made me go and PO the By-Art and MT Ada's. lol
I thought Separate Ways was awesome! A lot more than I expected was expecting, hoping Capcom aren’t done with the game yet!

Really wanted an Ada figure after but looking at the existing third party figures the quality and lack of accessories is an even bigger issue for me now, so I’m probably gonna pass… such a wasted opportunity that they jump the gun rushing Ada out before the DLC.

I thought Separate Ways was awesome! A lot more than I expected was expecting, hoping Capcom aren’t done with the game yet!

Really wanted an Ada figure after but looking at the existing third party figures the quality and lack of accessories is an even bigger issue for me now, so I’m probably gonna pass… such a wasted opportunity that they jump the gun rushing Ada out before the DLC.
Haha yeah I was being sarcastic. Seems interesting so far. Been a long time since I played the original version, so everything feels pretty new again.

DLC is the worst thing that ever happened to videogaming. like how mercedes and bmw are locking their existing features until you subscribe to it.
Do you know that Publisher push the developer to release on time or early in some case and there no way they could have add the things that were cut contents or extra story contents without delays and it out of developer control.

9C6E08F0-46F7-45AD-8B9C-094B9384C52A.jpeg

Here’s my Leon repaint all finished. He may have taken my comment about wanting the hair to look more silver/gold a bit too seriously lol. I’ll see how it looks in hand but I’ll probably airbrush some brown tints back into it.

Leon lost a lot of face fat between RE2 and RE4. Even with a repaint you can’t get rid of his babyface lol. But I’m very happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

• DC8D990B-4128-40EE-A8E2-DE2EB3D8A023.png
    DC8D990B-4128-40EE-A8E2-DE2EB3D8A023.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Absolutely love the SEPARATED WAYS DLC at the chapter 4 and it is so well made I want to scream lol
If next Tomb Raider Lara isn't as cool as Ada, just cancel it.

Back