Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is he based, do you know?
He's in the UK.
Wow I’m blind and didn’t realise they literally wrote RE3 in the post 😂
$200 isn’t that bad for a painted custom sculpt like this. Very tempting but will be waiting for the RE1 version.
I agree: tempting but I'm not exactly new to painting myself - it's how I make a living - so chose unpainted.

For the RE1 stuff Jaeger is making however, I will be paying out for painted; REmake is very special to myself so a STARS Jill deserves more than what I can pull off.

The Gamecube REmake takes a diarrhea dump on anything that has ever come after it. It’s insulting that game doesn’t have more merchandise than the rest. 😂
Sad but true. Unfortunately Capcom won’t revisit its past and we know how notorious Capcom is with their license and what they want made. Plus, I noticed even with these 3rd party companies they only tend to make female characters. I guess they sell better than the male characters?

Better than Hunk? A proper Hunk? That you don’t have to root around online for a custom head to fit his helmet properly? I’d think that figure would sell like hot cakes.

And they just need to make better figures in general, if they want to sell the guys. I have that RE1 Chris and his body is pretty shoddy. I’ve got a spare that I’ll eventually swap it out with.

Leon announcement should be just around the corner right?... RIGHT?View attachment 647436

By-Art is making the head.. a little weird teeth one... hehehe.. :p

091844j68sq2u2p2r6h55u.jpg

That sculpt is nice, while the expression is certainly a choice, I don't mind it.

Its a nice contrast from the innocent/ blank stare of Dam's Leon.

Better than Hunk? A proper Hunk? That you don’t have to root around online for a custom head to fit his helmet properly? I’d think that figure would sell like hot cakes.

And they just need to make better figures in general, if they want to sell the guys. I have that RE1 Chris and his body is pretty shoddy. I’ve got a spare that I’ll eventually swap it out with.
Besides the official figures from Hot Toys and Damtoys. We got some bootlegs from Heart Hot(Leon’s), two STARS Chris, Hunk supposedly a damtoys figure, Jake and the upcoming Ethan from swtoys and MMTToys RE8 Chris. But how many Jill and Ada’s have we gotten? Lol and Claire’s too.

Besides the official figures from Hot Toys and Damtoys. We got some bootlegs from Heart Hot(Leon’s), two STARS Chris, Hunk supposedly a damtoys figure, Jake and the upcoming Ethan from swtoys and MMTToys RE8 Chris. But how many Jill and Ada’s have we gotten? Lol and Claire’s too.
I just wish with all the Jill figures we've gotten that we could've at least had one high quality version of her. Pretty much every version of her looks like someone else. And the lack of Rebecca, Chris and Wesker figures is a shame too.

I just wish with all the Jill figures we've gotten that we could've at least had one high quality version of her. Pretty much every version of her looks like someone else. And the lack of Rebecca, Chris and Wesker figures is a shame too.
Surprised they no remake Carlos was done. Especially how some of the character designs are “basic” in terms of being more realistic than the older designs. Honestly I’m surprised why the lack of Leon since he’s Capcom’s and RE poster child. Lol Maybe these 3rd party companies don’t want to compete a with a future damtoys re4 Leon. At this point I would be a okay with a 3rd party Leon clothing kit.

Yeah unless they’re doubling as a window installation company I’m not seeing anything relating to them lmao

Yeah unless they’re doubling as a window installation company I’m not seeing anything relating to them lmao
Just checked their releases and they really look really really GOOD though many are recasts, the figures themselves look great overall, just a little tall.

I'm really hyped tbh, I love the sculpt and it's saying 1/6 collectible figure, I really wish that's a confirmation that they're not only making the sculpt. Really curious where was that picture posted now.

Btw I see you're on a new profile pic everyday grind haha :ROFLMAO:

Got a link or an @?

And for real Idk how anyone can commit to one pfp here for 10+ years let alone a month. Wondering if the mods can somehow assign me one and lock me from changing it so I won’t keep switching :lol
Unfortunately nothing official like a group or page, just youtube videos of their past releases, heres one:

To be honest, seeing they actually went ahead and made a diorama base for the Black Suit Superman, gives me really high hopes they go all in for Leon, sculpt already looks solid. Really, really hyped for this.

Back