Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
02E81F25-9055-4CF4-BE84-0909CE187B3A.jpeg
E4F6E4DE-2BEF-493A-975F-68F61483859E.jpeg

312AD046-6DB3-4050-8F57-D3DAC76E46FE.jpeg
8063D7AB-68DE-4A80-9A36-E209538DEDEC.jpeg

Not mine but the face paint app are bad, clothing looks cheap. I’ll keep an eye on the rail gun but glad I passed on this figure.

View attachment 603386View attachment 603387

Not mine but the face paint app are bad, clothing looks cheap. I’ll keep an eye on the rail gun but glad I passed on this figure.
Eh it's still better than the SW sculpt. lol
I feel like at this point the only way we'll ever get an accurate version of Jill (or Chris) is if Damtoys ends up making them.

True the swtoys sculpt is pretty bad. Lol I’ll keep an eye out for the rail gun and maybe if there’s better in hand pics of the sculpt I’ll snag one. Not really need the gear or clothes so it was an easy pass for me.

Having followed this thread for a few months now, before recently joining the forum, I just wanted to drop in and say @Project_A your pics are an absolute delight and your Resi collection is immense! It's a joy to behold and I appreciate the steady stream of pictures you keep posting in this thread. Love that multiple classic Jill shot above.

I am about to undertake my first kitbash ever and Jill has become the perfect candidate. I'll be going for a Remake Jill. Any pointers for a newb?

I was skeptical but I gotta say I'm actually impressed by what I'm seeing, it looks pretty faithful from what was shown the only thing I really disliked was Luis's new design.

Full showcase here:

New statue is also confirmed for the collector's edition.
1666305805383.png

Last edited:
Looks great, the knife parry should reassure everyone that Capcom know what they're doing with this. Hopefully Damtoys do Leon and Ada at least.

Hmm... I'm not impressed so far to be honest. There was a notable difference between the old versions and the new for RE2&3. This just looks very similar to the original to me, I was hoping for something different. I'll likely get it but I lost interest in the series 20 years ago when it went the more 'arcade and quickselect' style, hopefully it won't be the same here. I'll wait and see!

The RE4 remake looks amazing and Leon looks even more! I hope DAMTOYS will make him from this game with the amazing jacket! @R_R_X do you know what is the future plans of DAMTOYS? Are they going to release Jill from RE3 remake or something else from the RE line?

I'll be down for Dam to make RE4 Remake Leon, and Ada but I wish Lim would do it themselves as I know they would knock it out, and go above and beyond to give us some great figures. We'll see what happens though.

The RE4 remake looks amazing and Leon looks even more! I hope DAMTOYS will make him from this game with the amazing jacket! @R_R_X do you know what is the future plans of DAMTOYS? Are they going to release Jill from RE3 remake or something else from the RE line?
Last I heard they still had the license adn wanted to continue expanding it, the sales numbers for it are really good so I guess dealing with Capcom's licensor ******** is worth it.

I'll be down for Dam to make RE4 Remake Leon, and Ada but I wish Lim would do it themselves as I know they would knock it out, and go above and beyond to give us some great figures. We'll see what happens though.
They will probably make him, maybe there's room for a classic version?

They will probably make him, maybe there's room for a classic version?
That's most likely what will happen it seems. I'm all for it as long as it looks accurate and the gear is all included. Definitely wouldn't mind his OG outfit from 4 as it's the same as the remake just with slight variations. I just hope it won't cost $1000 to make that damn leather jacket. Lmao

Back