Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as i know RE4 remake has not been officially announced by Capcom it's heavily rumoured with a follow up rumour its been delayed but nothing official and RE4 VR is a RE4 original port and not a remake but i could be wrong!!

Yeah, correct, it was leaked, and I believe confirmed by the internal leak that also confirmed another onimusha and a few other things. After the success of re2 and 3, they'd be fools not to remake 4, plus re8 has a ton of assets they could reuse.

correct it is 1/12. But as far as Village figures goes, this is the only thing that I am aware of at the moment. Hopefully we get Village 1/6 figures.

Played Village and while the story had it's issues I overall enjoyed it, definitely wish a segment at the end there was longer, those who know, know.
I've seen a lot of interest in a Lady Dimitrescu and I would love one, no matter the scale, apparently Patriot Studios teased some 1/12 village figures, they posted this.
N9BAI1k.jpg

ZgTJ74O.jpg

Any folks here interested in more 1/12?

Played Village and while the story had it's issues I overall enjoyed it, definitely wish a segment at the end there was longer, those who know, know.
I've seen a lot of interest in a Lady Dimitrescu and I would love one, no matter the scale, apparently Patriot Studios teased some 1/12 village figures, they posted this.

Oh yeh I would love a Lady Dimitrescu among many other characters... i am conflicted when it comes to Ethan because as much as I want an Ethan I don't want to see his face so it stays true to the games.

Tbh I am not intersted in 1/12 as a scale preferring 1/6 ..... however i need to get my RE figure fix somewhere so i would be interested in more 1/12 RE and MGS figures as well as 1/6 figures.

Not just from Village id be interesting in RE figures from any of the games. Personally I've always wanted to team up a Operation Javier Leon with a Snake Eater Snake xD

They're fools for not remaking Code Veronica first, the true RE3.

Sent from my A001SO using Tapatalk

I don't think it's foolish i am personally more excited by the idea of a RE4 remake than a CV remake and only the die hard RE fans have even played Code Veronica. RE4 speaks to a wider audience and will bring more hype and money to the RE series than CV. CV might be in more need of a remake but RE4 will sell better.

For anyone wondering about the mysterious cut character i was referring to earlier check "The tragedy of Ethan Winters concept art" under bonuses. it's "Resident Evil Village Concept Art 3"

N9BAI1k.jpg

ZgTJ74O.jpg

Pass on 1/12. Give me 1/6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No spoilers: Just finished the game and liked it better than 7. Specifically, Ethan had more of a personality, the pacing, the 4 Lords, accurate Chris Redfield, tying back to main lore, and the diverse villains strewn about. Still leaves too many dangling plot threads I guess they want to save for the future. Still need to see Jill post-RE5 damn it.

6b736bf932aba6297a96dc0df8323f36.jpg

d2c51d7934a81be29b7d41ba0f862bd5.jpg

I don?t even know what uniform I this came from I got it from a friend on Facebook. Wish it were more blue than grey.

No spoilers: Just finished the game and liked it better than 7. Specifically, Ethan had more of a personality, the pacing, the 4 Lords, accurate Chris Redfield, tying back to main lore, and the diverse villains strewn about. Still leaves too many dangling plot threads I guess they want to save for the future. Still need to see Jill post-RE5 damn it.

Glad you liked the game. I also liked Village more than 7 but it also gave me a new appreciation for 7 since my issue for 7 is it didn't feel too Resident Evil and Village brings that full circle. Ethan was awesome in Village and explained why he is a badass also another issue i had with 7. The pacing was great in terms of it never felt boring i was always hooked though i would have liked to spend some more time in certain areas. Chris was an excellent character who desperately needs a good 1/6 figure!!!

Yeh i think the plot threads was left dangling to be explored in the next numbered RE title, i heard 7 and village are suppose to be apart of a trilogy ending with 9.

I don't really wanna see a post 5 Jill, RE5 sorta killed that character for me. I personally don't think Jill is a strong enough character for the series moving forward. Jill in the RE1 Remake is one of my favourite RE characters but seeing Jill in RE5 i only felt disappoint and felt nothing for her in the RE3 Remake.

Honestly moving forwards i would prefer new and original characters since Capcom doesn't typically do too well with bringing back old characters in a new story... that said i am still secretly hoping my favourites like Leon and Hunk appear in the later games.

I don?t even know what uniform I this came from I got it from a friend on Facebook. Wish it were more blue than grey.

I really like the colour of the uniform in those photos.. might not be what you was going for but i think the colour perfectly matches the RPD alternate costume from RE4. Awesome looking figure you put together.

I really wanna see that Damtoys Leon head on a decent RE4 Leon set up.. I've been tempted to put together a weird concept RE4 Remake Leon using the Damtoys figure, However if the rumours of a RE4 remake are true i'd rather hold off until the game releases for a more accurate RE4 Remake figure.

I really like the colour of the uniform in those photos.. might not be what you was going for but i think the colour perfectly matches the RPD alternate costume from RE4. Awesome looking figure you put together.

I really wanna see that Damtoys Leon head on a decent RE4 Leon set up.. I've been tempted to put together a weird concept RE4 Remake Leon using the Damtoys figure, However if the rumours of a RE4 remake are true i'd rather hold off until the game releases for a more accurate RE4 Remake figure.

Thank you. I have the hot heart RE4 Leon. I?m going to do a quick swap of how it looks with this body and head. I?m really digging the Damtoys body he uses

Back