Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this is the most active place to discusses RE figures, I was wondering which figure is better, The Battlesuit or BSAA Jill? I have the Battlesuit and a buddy is offering a trade with the BSAA. If you could only have one, which one is it or which is the superior figure? I don't mind either but I've owned the Battlesuit for so long that I was wondering if there's any merits to the BSAA one.

Since this is the most active place to discusses RE figures, I was wondering which figure is better? The Battlesuit or BSAA Jill? I have the Battlesuit and a buddy is offering a trade with the BSAA. If you could only have one, which one is it or which is the superior figure?

Hard choice because I think theyre equally as cool. I went with BSAA Jill because I liked the Lost in Nightmares DLC back in the day. I also have the Stars Chris which I thought paired up nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard choice because I think theyre equally as cool. I went with BSAA Jill because I liked the Lost in Nightmares DLC back in the day. I also have the Stars Chris which I thought paired up nicely.

Yeah, plus that that outfit appeared as a bonus skin for all ports of the Gamecube HD remaster, which is my fav RE game.

latest

Since when was Aliexpress a trust worthy seller?

The site gets a lot of flack but is similar to eBay in the fact you need to check seller feedback and the like; this one checked out, had plenty of items for sales and reviews from customers so I bit the bullet. I've done a number of purchases on the site without issue, all down to checking the sellers..

The worst that can happen is AliExpress issues a refund.

Claire?s clothing is from a kit, sculpt is from the swtoys Claire. Jill I?m using the sculpt and belt/holster from MTToys pants/shirt I already own and shoulders I just customized.

Claire?s clothing is from a kit, sculpt is from the swtoys Claire. Jill I?m using the sculpt and belt/holster from MTToys pants/shirt I already own and shoulders I just customized.

Awesome! Thank you!

Hello, gonna be asking this in this thread and the other thread, but has anybody who ordered the lightning hawk set from any store still not gotten it yet? I've gotten one on ebay, and the seller says it's still not shipping out yet, is it coming in waves or am I being lied to.

Hello, gonna be asking this in this thread and the other thread, but has anybody who ordered the lightning hawk set from any store still not gotten it yet? I've gotten one on ebay, and the seller says it's still not shipping out yet, is it coming in waves or am I being lied to.

I ordered 2 Leons from onesixthkit which is from china. One got here a week ago and the other has not updated for a month. Perhaps the suez canal thing is delaying things idk

I ordered 2 Leons from onesixthkit which is from china. One got here a week ago and the other has not updated for a month. Perhaps the suez canal thing is delaying things idk

you ordered both the lightning hawk sets? Alright, I just don't want to get assed out since I couldn't secure a pre-order froma normal store and had to get the last normal priced one on ebay.

Thought I'd share my humble collection, with a STARS Chris Redfield added in the near future. None of these figures are truly complete.

Wesker is the eldest with the project starting during my introduction to 1/6 scale about 10 years ago - the headsculpt is the CIAN one! Uniform is the MoeToys set, which I consider myself lucky to have. He's in dire need of proper shades.

Leon is a Hot Toys head, clothes from eBay, probably from the Hot Heart figure.

Chris is a mish-mash of random. The head is one of the many RE5 offerings from eBay, but the Code:VERONICA outfit is a bash of what I've amassed over time. I actually put him together earlier today, inspired by my recent playthrough of the game, after finding the shirt amongst my stuff when organizing it. Pants were airbrushed olive green (originally black), which turned out very well. Vest is more generic goods and will be replaced for something more CV accurate.

Sheva is the Crazy Toys disaster. Don't think I can say much more; but, she was only 29 quid!
photo_2021-04-27_00-53-01.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-26_22-31-03.jpg
    photo_2021-04-26_22-31-03.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 13
Back