Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0f65e18768a7b9e763267f29471bc12a.jpg

77b49c746166a8844e6c2a2ec9ff01b1.jpg

708bf482a5a2dab4cf47b767a7a70786.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ekuaz studio Grim reaper aka hunk has released, kg hobby have shipped mine.

I really hope dam toys or someone else gives us a village Chris

Yeah, I am loving the game...definitely need me some awesome representations

Yes Village deserves some awesome figure Representations!! Defo need a Chris not sure about Ethan though. I think Ethan is awesome but not sure it would work as a figure since you never get a good look at his face it's always shadowed.

That said at this id pick up any Official 1/6 RE figure from any game.

Also looking through the DLC concept Art i am kinda saddened that a certain character got cut because the design was awesome, even though they wasn't in the game i would still pick up a figure based on that concept art alone it was very Bloodborne. won't say who the cut character is because technically a spoiler and i don't know how to do those spoiler box's xD

Yes Village deserves some awesome figure Representations!! Defo need a Chris not sure about Ethan though. I think Ethan is awesome but not sure it would work as a figure since you never get a good look at his face it's always shadowed.

That said at this id pick up any Official 1/6 RE figure from any game.

Also looking through the DLC concept Art i am kinda saddened that a certain character got cut because the design was awesome, even though they wasn't in the game i would still pick up a figure based on that concept art alone it was very Bloodborne. won't say who the cut character is because technically a spoiler and i don't know how to do those spoiler box's xD

I think the character you're referring to was supposed to show up in the main game. It would have been an amazing tie in and the design was pretty damn cool and fit this game amazingly. That being said, I haven't heard of any kind of dlc for village. I hope there is some and maybe we'll get said character from the concept art.

I ended up enjoying this game waaaay more than I thought I would tbh. I enjoyed 7, but this one was quite a bit better in the story department which is what I'm on board for in every game I play.
The gameplay can be mediocre, but if the story is amazing ill stay engaged until the end.
Hopefully the rumors are true with RE4 getting the remake treatment. And if it is being made and comes out, I can see it being exclusive to ps5 and Xbox series systems and unfortunately not for Xbox 1 and ps4

Hopefully the rumors are true with RE4 getting the remake treatment. And if it is being made and comes out, I can see it being exclusive to ps5 and Xbox series systems and unfortunately not for Xbox 1 and ps4

I don't think there will be a remake of RE4, and instead will be something more in line with RE1, RE2R and RE3R...I doubt they will return back to another game featuring a village and castle.

Last edited:
I think the character you're referring to was supposed to show up in the main game. It would have been an amazing tie in and the design was pretty damn cool and fit this game amazingly. That being said, I haven't heard of any kind of dlc for village. I hope there is some and maybe we'll get said character from the concept art.

I ended up enjoying this game waaaay more than I thought I would tbh. I enjoyed 7, but this one was quite a bit better in the story department which is what I'm on board for in every game I play.
The gameplay can be mediocre, but if the story is amazing ill stay engaged until the end.

re4 remake isn't a rumor, they revealed they were doing it pretty soon after re2 and 3 remake iirc.

From the Concept Art descriptions and story boards they was suppose to show up mysteriously in the early game to save Ethan and i am guessing the characters identity would have been revealed in the later game. The game has so much in it i can see why it got cut but it's still a shame.

I am hoping we get Village DLC and would be even better if they found a way to reuse that concept design but i highly doubt it. I am not expecting Village DLC Capcom look to be taking a release a Game a year approach as well as releasing the questionable stand alone but not multiplayer games so i think they have already moved on from Village and are probably working hard on the next RE titles and they still gotta get RE:verse ready to release after it was delayed. I would be happy to be wrong though.

Yes the story had me hooked from start to finish... though not sure how i felt about the games epilogue/ after credits scene but can't wait to see where Capcom goes next with the series.

I also hope the rumours are true about RE4 Remake... partly because i need more RE4 merch xD Not sure if the next RE game will be next Gen only, Initially Village was gonna be next Gen only but after the disastrous roll of next Gen consoles this year Village was made availiable for the PS4 and wouldn't be surprised if Capcom played it safe and make the next game current gen too.

re4 remake isn't a rumor, they revealed they were doing it pretty soon after re2 and 3 remake iirc.

As far as i know RE4 remake has not been officially announced by Capcom it's heavily rumoured with a follow up rumour its been delayed but nothing official and RE4 VR is a RE4 original port and not a remake but i could be wrong!!

Back