Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cdc3355a6cc032d8dd0adcccc5a5176e.jpg

65daabb6d3377e0d5f71761b07a24203.jpg

Totally copied me lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The body definitely was bad. I didn?t care much for the boots either. Body and boot swap makes her look pretty decent. That hairline nicely covered with the beret.

depends how low you set the beret. if i set it like the game the hairline on 1 side will still show. i don't know any good boots as replacement, which one did you use? Anyway i've said it before, watch out the beret black lining will stain the forehead.

In terms of those new Jill Valentines, I like what SWTOYS is doing, but idk, I like the Super Cop head a lot more. It?d be perfect if you put the SW jeans with the SC one bc the SC ones seem a tad baggy lol

50c7bd65f8e2fcd3c9ea45f5cdfd8521.jpg

Seen this on Twitter. Looks like it comes with a zombie version as well?

I might have to get this one..

The special hidden version comes with zombie jill, special base and map for less than $50 extra. So it seems the deluxe is more worth it if you have any use for the zombie jill. on the other hand they increased the price for standard version to make the deluxe look more worth while.

just a no weapon run, pretty sure some speed runners did it.
Still dont understand how they literally stripped the Zombie and then put a spaghetti strap tank on her when she wasnt wearing that style of white tank in the first place and they dont have it on the other fig... I still say Zombie eros ... errr Zomberos?! Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The special hidden version comes with zombie jill, special base and map for less than $50 extra. So it seems the deluxe is more worth it if you have any use for the zombie jill. on the other hand they increased the price for standard version to make the deluxe look more worth while.
Potato which seller did you see it with the two together? Link if you dont mind please!

Still dont understand how they literally stripped the Zombie and then put a spaghetti strap tank on her when she wasnt wearing that style of white tank in the first place and they dont have it on the other fig... I still say Zombie eros ... errr Zomberos?! Lol

40694149820592aa9b6d68fa9e4a7153.jpg

40694149820592aa9b6d68fa9e4a7153.jpg

I meant on the other figure lol. And I havent finished 3 remake yet so please no more spoilery stuffs ;) thanks for showing it's based on something though, I was just going by what he said about someone stripping her and then she magically having a different shirt on...

Back