Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$790....

30cd493e1b5221365f8e96a9e9dc40bc.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol this is perfect!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SWtoys are doing a complete RE3 Jill figure, the deluxe version of which is the two pack with zombie Jill

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2287

MTTOYS are doing a RE3 Jill costume set which pretty much comes with everything but the body.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2280&search=mttoys

MTTOYS are also doing a RE2 Ada sculpt

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2223&search=mttoys

so only one company is doing a zombie jill but two are doing a standard RE3 Jill.

Hope that helps

oh can't tell the difference between SWtoys & MTToys. is there a side by side comparison photo?

SWtoys are doing a complete RE3 Jill figure, the deluxe version of which is the two pack with zombie Jill

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2287

MTTOYS are doing a RE3 Jill costume set which pretty much comes with everything but the body.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2280&search=mttoys

MTTOYS are also doing a RE2 Ada sculpt

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2223&search=mttoys

so only one company is doing a zombie jill but two are doing a standard RE3 Jill.

Hope that helps

I ended up going with the MT version over the SW version after finding out it uses a Phicen body I already have. The SW version is still good if you plan on displaying the zombie version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sculpt is looking incredible, amazing update, you are seriously skilled my friend.
Thank you :D glad you like it. Thank you for always supporting and appreciating my work :)

very cool, you should def do new brad or even carlos, mendez looks amazing , but gonna be hard for a body and cloths I think.
Thank you, I do want to sculpt another character, but not really sure people are interested in buying custom sculpt. Yes, Mendez is quite large, but this is a one-off commission sculpt for kfcolt, so I'll leave the body and outfit to his choosing :D

Thank you :D glad you like it. Thank you for always supporting and appreciating my work :)

Thank you, I do want to sculpt another character, but not really sure people are interested in buying custom sculpt. Yes, Mendez is quite large, but this is a one-off commission sculpt for kfcolt, so I'll leave the body and outfit to his choosing :D

No Problem. What other character are you thinking about sculpting?

you should do a Brad re3 remake and Brad zombie . I would be down for 1 each of those.

Sounds like your pretty interested in Brad, no judgement here but short of a private commission I would say it's incredibly unlikely.

He's not a character i would want but i hope you get your Brad figure because I'm always happy to see anything Resident Evil in the works... plus we need more zombies xD

well anybody really, just please no more Leons lol unless its a remake version, I have so many Leons that I can make a Leon army lol , Do you do private commissions?

Hahaha, I don't really have a plan on another RE character. But a lot of others I'm working on. Dean Winchester, Jon Snow, Nathan Drake, Reeve Superman, several Bruce Waynes, it's too many to mention lol. I'm doing some of them in my free time or when I'm stuck and bored at sculpting commission, need another shape :D
you should do a Brad re3 remake and Brad zombie . I would be down for 1 each of those.
Thank you for suggesting, but I only do request like that only if many people interested in buying :D That's why kfcolt mentioned private commission, that's the other way it could work.

well anybody really, just please no more Leons lol unless its a remake version, I have so many Leons that I can make a Leon army lol , Do you do private commissions?
Always wanted to do Leon remake since the game released, but I don't want to now because Damtoys are making him(?) So I don't want people backed out in the middle of the project, because people probably prefer it cheaper and full figure. Yes I do private commission, like I mentioned on the other post, that Mendez is commissioned by kfcolt. He knows a lot of people won't be interested in Mendez so he contacted me to make him one lol

Hahaha, I don't really have a plan on another RE character. But a lot of others I'm working on. Dean Winchester, Jon Snow, Nathan Drake, Reeve Superman, several Bruce Waynes, it's too many to mention lol. I'm doing some of them in my free time or when I'm stuck and bored at sculpting commission, need another shape :D

If your looking another shape, a Uncharted 4 Elena would be pretty cool or some variations on your MGS 3 Snake sculpt specifically at the end with the eye patch and beret.

Keeping it Resident Evil I would also be interested in seeing a RE4 Krauser or possibly someone from RE7 like Ethan or Chris.

Always wanted to do Leon remake since the game released, but I don't want to now because Damtoys are making him(?) So I don't want people backed out in the middle of the project, because people probably prefer it cheaper and full figure. Yes I do private commission, like I mentioned on the other post, that Mendez is commissioned by kfcolt. He knows a lot of people won't be interested in Mendez so he contacted me to make him one lol

I think if you give Leon a unique game accurate expression you can make it work, like maybe a more intense angry look or something. If Damtoys does release a Remake Leon figure i would be interested in putting together a second Remake Leon based of his appearance at the end of the game and would welcome a second headsculpt with a different expression since I don't really like reusing headsculpts but that's just me, i cannot speak for anyone else.

No idea what my next project will be though since my main focus for now is Mendez.

Back