Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The special hidden version comes with zombie jill, special base and map for less than $50 extra. So it seems the deluxe is more worth it if you have any use for the zombie jill. on the other hand they increased the price for standard version to make the deluxe look more worth while.

It?s still a pretty steep price for this figure. I might have to pass on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant on the other figure lol. And I havent finished 3 remake yet so please no more spoilery stuffs ;) thanks for showing it's based on something though, I was just going by what he said about someone stripping her and then she magically having a different shirt on...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It?s not a spoiler and it?s from the intro of the game.... lol [emoji23] and it was also shown in the trailer.

It?s not a spoiler and it?s from the intro of the game.... lol [emoji23] and it was also shown in the trailer.

I own the game but have yet to boot it as I'm beating 2 into the ground first and I avoided the trailers for said reason to avoid anything. Spoilers in essence mean anything that will spoil a person's experience with something. So just because you've seen it doesnt mean it wont spoil that pleasant surprise or shock for someone else that's a fan of the series and when I see it I will no longer have that 'omfg crazy' moment that you and everyone else got to enjoy. Anything even talking about ideas or single pictures that could alter a person's enjoyment I refrain from and stay away from. You're posting a emoji 'laughing' at me because I asked to refrain from anything further... is that really cool? I was just asking for a common courtesy after all. Anyhow, back to figures. If you have anything else to say on this matter please inbox.

Just laughing at the conversation overall, not meant to spoilt anything but you said you haven?t finished 3 which I posted a pic that literally happens within minutes of the game. So now your second post you?re saying you?re still finishing RE2R which I?m confused now... you haven?t been finished 3 or you haven?t started the game... wasn?t sure but also not that it matters but the game came out three months ago. Anyway SWtoys double pack Jill and zombie Jill make sense if you?ve played the game.

Just laughing at the conversation overall, not meant to spoilt anything but you said you haven?t finished 3 which I posted a pic that literally happens within minutes of the game. So now your second post you?re saying you?re still finishing RE2R which I?m confused now... you haven?t been finished 3 or you haven?t started the game... wasn?t sure but also not that it matters but the game came out three months ago. Anyway SWtoys double pack Jill and zombie Jill make sense if you?ve played the game.

I havent finished 3 because I havent even started it. Lol poor choice of words, so that being said i guess that's my fault. And I was never talking originally about the two pack I just only commented on the single zombie jill joking saying it was Zombie Eros, which has a big following. Then someone talked about stripping her in a speed run. Which I was saying made no sense because they wouldve had to take off one tank and put the spaghetti strap one on. Someone else mentioned the two pack which I only knew about a couple hours ago was a thing when I asked for a link from maybe Potato was it? I dunno still we're side railing the post. Inbox me if you want to discuss further.

Has anyone here picked up Sherry or Jake? Sherry's neck looks a bit short but they're pretty cool!
d1c9608f9d019b5d3acf12473547edcf.jpg
eb4d842f290797e9493decc901d9466b.jpg
cc4e8b4c8793df5da39ba70a114deb47.jpg
3b18b326531e6154f0b41d364689fbae.jpg

Has anyone here picked up Sherry or Jake? Sherry's neck looks a bit short but they're pretty cool!
d1c9608f9d019b5d3acf12473547edcf.jpg
eb4d842f290797e9493decc901d9466b.jpg
cc4e8b4c8793df5da39ba70a114deb47.jpg
3b18b326531e6154f0b41d364689fbae.jpg

short neck always an issue for that body Rebecca also suffers from this you can try pulling the head slightly up or add some tac on the peg.

It?s still a pretty steep price for this figure. I might have to pass on this one.

2 figure for less than $200 IMO is considered acceptable. before the price hike Jill 3 alone was around $120 i think, they upped around $20-30 after the 2 pack came up. But for those that has no use for the Zombie it maybe expensive. I think those are Phicen body someone mentioned. Doubt you can repurposed the Zombie body for normal use since it's already tainted with blood. Maybe some war scene. The base is a nice touch but not worth it one can easily DIY a road base with sandpapers.

2 figure for less than $200 IMO is considered acceptable. before the price hike Jill 3 alone was around $120 i think, they upped around $20-30 after the 2 pack came up. But for those that has no use for the Zombie it maybe expensive. I think those are Phicen body someone mentioned. Doubt you can repurposed the Zombie body for normal use since it's already tainted with blood. Maybe some war scene. The base is a nice touch but not worth it one can easily DIY a road base with sandpapers.
Potato where are you seeing this for under 200?

I don't think the two pack is a phicen body, it's the outfit set by MTTOYS posted before the two pack that uses a phicen body but the body isn't included in the set. i could be wrong though.

I havent finished 3 because I havent even started it. Lol poor choice of words, so that being said i guess that's my fault. And I was never talking originally about the two pack I just only commented on the single zombie jill joking saying it was Zombie Eros, which has a big following. Then someone talked about stripping her in a speed run. Which I was saying made no sense because they wouldve had to take off one tank and put the spaghetti strap one on. Someone else mentioned the two pack which I only knew about a couple hours ago was a thing when I asked for a link from maybe Potato was it? I dunno still we're side railing the post. Inbox me if you want to discuss further.

isn't the figure of the "zombie Jill" you commented on more of a spoiler than the screenshot itself? isn't any/all merchandise for a game or movie spoilers? that being said i get where you are coming from i am not a fan of spoilers either.

HAHAAHA 3 pages update on one day... Why people on this forum is always overly sensitive about something... :D

anyway...
did SW toys make a mirror Jill Head just to make a zombie Jill? or only the hair is mirrored or just photoshoped..

and for someone who collects all size RE figure u might want to check fantasytoys artist... he make limited Leon,Jill and Carlos on 1/2 Bust... it will be very pricey since its rooting head and beard/body on carlos..

mmexport1592556807339.jpg
mmexport1592556804708.jpg

They did an extra sculpt just for zombie Jill(mirrored).

I don't think the two pack is a phicen body, it's the outfit set by MTTOYS posted before the two pack that uses a phicen body but the body isn't included in the set. i could be wrong though.

is there 2 companies doing RE3 Jill and Zombie Jill? thought they were the same. anyway the 2 pack comes with bodies. would be difficult to customize a zombie body.

HAHAAHA 3 pages update on one day... Why people on this forum is always overly sensitive about something... :D

anyway...
did SW toys make a mirror Jill Head just to make a zombie Jill? or only the hair is mirrored or just photoshoped..

and for someone who collects all size RE figure u might want to check fantasytoys artist... he make limited Leon,Jill and Carlos on 1/2 Bust... it will be very pricey since its rooting head and beard/body on carlos..

View attachment 489453
View attachment 489454

wondering is the body under the clothing sculpted and painted? Of course i meant Carlos.

is there 2 companies doing RE3 Jill and Zombie Jill? thought they were the same. anyway the 2 pack comes with bodies. would be difficult to customize a zombie body.

SWtoys are doing a complete RE3 Jill figure, the deluxe version of which is the two pack with zombie Jill

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2287

MTTOYS are doing a RE3 Jill costume set which pretty much comes with everything but the body.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2280&search=mttoys

MTTOYS are also doing a RE2 Ada sculpt

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2223&search=mttoys

so only one company is doing a zombie jill but two are doing a standard RE3 Jill.

Hope that helps

Back