Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giantoy has him up but with complete non-refundable deposit.
This might be the first figure I’ve seen there that’s an exception to their 80% refundable deposit policy.

Dang, nevermind. I’m looking through a lot of their recent preorders and it seems they’re shifting more towards a non-refundable policy.

Last edited:
I’m going to hold off and if comes down buying some parts, so be it. I’m sure it won’t be the only Leon figure made. I hope it’s MMTToys just to keep the cohesion. Let’s see Ada and Ashley HH! Lol

It's complete garbage. And everyone should be tired of pretending it's not.

View attachment 650303
As someone who hasn’t played the game yet—and likely won’t—I think it looks good enough for just having another Leon on the shelf. Would I get it? Nope.

I’m not collecting anything from any of the games past REmake 2 and REmake 3. Code Veronica might be the exception, but even then I seriously doubt it.

The figure looks like its based on a fanart around the time that the remakes were announced and nobody knew what Leon would look like.

But sure I guess its a decent representation of a fictional Leon from the multiverse. But as someone who appreciates accuracy this is a no go for me.

But even so, the quality of this figure looks like crap. Cheap materials allround..

Last edited:
I think it looks good enough for just having another Leon on the shelf.
It really doesn’t. I have six Leon’s and I’m not putting money into such a piece of ****. Plenty of third party companies put out great figures, so why this is getting excuses and people are getting demeaned for rightly calling it trash I’ll never know.

Hahaha... reading some comments lately... Since when does this thread become a bunch of critics and hate, i thought its a custom thread.... hehehehe.. joke aside Video games not to mention Resident Evil is not a popular market thats why only some company make it, not alot people talking and wanting on video games figures on 1/6 groups especially RE beside here... and the reason why this thread is still alive because most of us just like the thread title, CUSTOMIZE it/ Kitbash it/ Create it or whatever u call it...

Sadly that is the truth wether u like it or not.. For those of u that are NEW in this RE Line 1/6 figure u should know the only official company in RE product were HT backthen and a bit more pricely Damtoys lately... And u can't compare all the third party quality (SW, Hot Heart, Superduck, elses) with third party such as limited figure by limtoys or cctoys or MTtoys or even bigger company like toys era and soosootoys... these third party is much smaller and below their quality and always is... and sadly thats the only company that interested in making RE line alive especially SW and Hotheart... sooooooo just CUSTOM it if u want perfect or more accurate just like this thread title.. thats why this thread exist and keep alive right? ......

And for the throwback my first and oldddddd custom when the first Jill announce from HotToys...

View attachment 650244

Stay Calm and Cool Headed guys... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"In which ERA are we in? :tap "

It really doesn’t. I have six Leon’s and I’m not putting money into such a piece of ****. Plenty of third party companies put out great figures, so why this is getting excuses and people are getting demeaned for rightly calling it trash I’ll never know.

Exactly dude. You don’t want a figure to be ‘good enough’ you want it to be great!

I really hope Master Team or Damtoys are cooking something up

Im not expecting MT to be amazing with what they've released so far with the Ada and Ashley, those were just good but not great imo. Damtoys will likely be great, but I hope they can make this version of Leon with a less dead stare.

Seems like most people are holding out hope for a Dam Leon? Did I miss something in regards to Dam or I don’t get all the hope?

Personally I am just hoping Mttoys or whoever can deliver on a decent sculpt, pistol and T-shirt. The rest of the figure is fairly manageable to put together.

The Hot Heart Leon looks weird to me it’s like a blend of original/remake but not really well representing either.

Im not expecting MT to be amazing with what they've released so far with the Ada and Ashley, those were just good but not great imo. Damtoys will likely be great, but I hope they can make this version of Leon with a less dead stare.
I own a few of MTToys figures and I’m generally really happy with them. Their Ellie, Lara Croft and Ada (loose sculpt) are awesome. They really know how to paint female faces well. The clothing on Ellie was a bit lackluster, but they listened to the feedback and really improved their tailoring and quality. The winter coat on Lara that was released a year after Ellie is seriously impressive.

Since the prototype pics have been up they have already listened to the feedback and started reworking Ashley and Ada’s sculpt.

I love their original released Ada sculpt, it’s really good. I don’t really understand why they even changed it.

But at the end of the day, I feel very safe investing my money in MT products. I’m sure they will turn out great in the end.

Attachments

• FF4DBE4E-E6EE-405A-B482-8BAFDDD4AB13.jpeg
    FF4DBE4E-E6EE-405A-B482-8BAFDDD4AB13.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 0
I own a few of MTToys figures and I’m generally really happy with them. Their Ellie, Lara Croft and Ada (loose sculpt) are awesome. They really know how to paint female faces well. The clothing on Ellie was a bit lackluster, but they listened to the feedback and really improved their tailoring and quality. The winter coat on Lara that was released a year after Ellie is seriously impressive.

Since the prototype pics have been up they have already listened to the feedback and started reworking Ashley and Ada’s sculpt.

I love their original released Ada sculpt, it’s really good. I don’t really understand why they even changed it.

But at the end of the day, I feel very safe investing my money in MT products. I’m sure they will turn out great in the end.
Yeah I am glad MT listens to feedback and keep making improvements. It shows that they care, I like to see what they can do with Leon if they do make him, we need more Leons badly :(

Exactly dude. You don’t want a figure to be ‘good enough’ you want it to be great!

I really hope Master Team or Damtoys are cooking something up
I can give a lot of leeway with figures. I mean I own a good portion of the third party stuff that isn't stellar, but this is complete dog ****.

By the end of the year there will be one or several other Leons pop up that at least look like they had a competent sculptor/tailor.

I think if it were listed cheaper, it wouldn’t be much of an issue. The sculpt isn’t that bad. Is it accurate? No. Is it Hot Heart 1.0 Jill? Definitely not. That is hands down the worst figure kit I have ever purchased. How do you get Lestat from Queen of the Damned when trying to produce a 1/6 scale headsculpt of Jill? 😂

Generally agree, their Ada head is amazing. However, earlier this year their 2B head hurts my confidence, as the size of it is very small, it feels like it’s made for 1/7 not for 1/6, and the paint app is not as good as shown in the store, eventually I have to put it on the smaller body from i8toys for it to look semi natural
IMG_2563.jpeg

IMG_4512.png

Back