Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
839FBFC2-4F14-4D19-83B3-5951A5BF2E2C.jpeg
16BA6074-4214-4625-BD6B-B488B7B0B198.jpeg
FD44858A-1675-44C6-9F4D-71F1AF59B1FC.jpeg

Another apocalypse Alice in the making then getting another for a second retribution Alice with her winter coat.

So I just got the Master Team Ada head. Any recommendations on a TBLeague body for it? I also have the clothing set to make a RE2 Remake Ada so all I need is a body.
9870C250-FED6-4FE7-BB2B-B53E45D4C7AD.jpeg
5D64E72C-1C20-4F65-BC37-9E3A58E23775.jpeg

No repaint. Just the regular HT sculpt.
I never noticed how good that sculpt actually looks. I was about to sell my Alice but decided to hold onto her awhile longer - mostly in hopes that someone releases a better sculpt of her somewhere down the line.
If you ever have a spare version of that one to sell, let me know!

"Year 2036 – 14 years after a deadly virus caused a global apocalypse, Jade Wesker fights for survival in a world overrun by the blood-thirsty infected and insane creatures. In this absolute carnage, Jade is haunted by her past in New Raccoon City, by her father’s chilling connections to the Umbrella Corporation but mostly by what happened to her sister, Billie."
😕

fodbtbzwyaqyltn.jpeg
fodbtapwqau85u9.jpeg

"Year 2036 – 14 years after a deadly virus caused a global apocalypse, Jade Wesker fights for survival in a world overrun by the blood-thirsty infected and insane creatures. In this absolute carnage, Jade is haunted by her past in New Raccoon City, by her father’s chilling connections to the Umbrella Corporation but mostly by what happened to her sister, Billie."
😕

View attachment 567477View attachment 567478
Man I was super disappointed with the RE WTRC movie when I saw it with my friend,but we had a good time from laughing at it.Seeing this just makes me weary of what they are going to do (unless they got a competent director and writer who know the games and why people love them, unlike that previous disaster of a film.)But we will have to just wait and see I guess

😕

View attachment 567477View attachment 567478

Man I was super disappointed with the RE WTRC movie when I saw it with my friend,but we had a good time from laughing at it.Seeing this just makes me weary of what they are going to do (unless they got a competent director and writer who know the games and why people love them, unlike that previous disaster of a film.)But we will have to just wait and see I guess
It's just another way for hacks to pitch their own shows by using a popular ip because they never would've gotten the show they wanted to write without using a popular ip as a skin. Just like the halo dumpster fire.

T

Thank you! Which one would you say is the best to match the head sculpt skin tone?
They all come pretty close but the Jiaou Doll came closest. I'd ultimately choose depending on which dress your using.
The NRToys NR18 dress I got was too short for the bigger bodies, it was even almost too short for the S24.
She's wearing the PPToys kit on the Jiaou and S07 bodies. Don't think that kit is around anymore though.

Back