Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the best re2 remake Ada Wong figure you guys have seen?

For me it is the 1/6 scale headsculpt from MTToys.

Ada Wong
RE2R Ada.jpg
Ada Wong back.jpg
R5_Ada Wong.jpg

Last edited:
nice I got the head and the clothing set and the overcoat just have to put mine together what body did you use trying to decide between the Jiaou Doll JO0Q05B-YS body and the TBLeauge S24A
Jiaou Doll 'version 3.0'. Could not find any model number on my box :huh

Product description says it's 16.5cm in height. Looks a bit undersized to be 1/6 scale?

Crouching pose at 16.5cm is good enough for me.
8A453B03-9C93-4A8B-B4D9-B0FE57A8F2B5.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm still bummed I miss out on this guy while he still had an affordable price tag. lol
Hoping these guys will consider Nemesis next.
I missed out on claire for 140 and found a few good prices on her clothes so now I have her clothes but no head sculpt or guns and necklace heh....hindsight I should have just paid 190 for the figure <.< >.> tried to buy it from giantoys....it sold out so went to onesixthkit and they allowed me to buy it....but then sent me an email and canceled my order because it was out of stock.....so now I'm just sitting her with her clothes like....welp lol anyone have a spare head or accessories for sell? lol

I missed out on claire for 140 and found a few good prices on her clothes so now I have her clothes but no head sculpt or guns and necklace heh....hindsight I should have just paid 190 for the figure <.< >.> tried to buy it from giantoys....it sold out so went to onesixthkit and they allowed me to buy it....but then sent me an email and canceled my order because it was out of stock.....so now I'm just sitting her with her clothes like....welp lol anyone have a spare head or accessories for sell? lol
You're better off just getting the whole figure now. lol
You can still find a couple on aliexpress that are decently priced. And if you wait for a sale (which seems to happen every month lol), then you might be able to pick her up for almost the same price she was when first released. 👍
Whenever these figures become discontinued, the prices for them just skyrocket!

And rumor has it that damtoys isn’t working on a Claire, or they were but they ran into some issues with Capcom’s approval on the prototype. Plus, who knows if any of these 3rd party companies will take another Claire. I could be wrong… also it’s been very quiet lately. No new figures announced:
Swtoys= Ethan and Rose
MMTToys= RE8 Chris
SuperDuck=RE3R Jill sets
Hot Heart=RE3R Jill

maybe the RE hype has finally died, for now. Lol

And rumor has it that damtoys isn’t working on a Claire, or they were but they ran into some issues with Capcom’s approval on the prototype. Plus, who knows if any of these 3rd party companies will take another Claire. I could be wrong… also it’s been very quiet lately. No new figures announced:
Swtoys= Ethan and Rose
MMTToys= RE8 Chris
SuperDuck=RE3R Jill sets
Hot Heart=RE3R Jill

maybe the RE hype has finally died, for now. Lol
Well allegedly the Hunk was damtoys througha proxy so maybe they'll do that if anything. I kind of hate whoever is in charge of RE's licensing department considering the issues they cause. Maybe I should complain in an email.

Capcom forcing Dam to ditch a 1/6 Claire would be a pretty dumb move. Hopefully the rumors of them abandoning Claire aren't true and she'll pop up eventually.
It does sound like we'll get a 1/12 version from Lim yet, but not everyone wants a 1/12 version (I do though!). lol
I'm actually surprised that SW hasn't given Claire a shot yet. They've made nearly everyone else by now. Or maybe they did? (Ub Toys??) :unsure:

Well allegedly the Hunk was damtoys througha proxy so maybe they'll do that if anything. I kind of hate whoever is in charge of RE's licensing department considering the issues they cause. Maybe I should complain in an email.
They could… but it’s been how many years since re2r was released and damtoys Leon was teased/released? Not saying another company might tackle some figures that aren’t re3 Jill or 1/12 but with much hype re2r surprised that these companies didn’t milk the success of the game to release more. Dunno, hunk was a nice surprise but that’s an “easy” figure to produce and really up damtoys alley with the whole military/tactical stuff. Surprised that company that released Hunk didn’t tackle a Carlos figure. The last 1/6 RE was by swtoys with their Rose figure.

WTF is damtoys even doing? Doesn't look like they announced anything in almost a year.

Last edited:
Back