Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol it does sound like me. Nah, I used to post a lot but you have a lot of Capcom knights in there. Capcom do no wrong. Reason why I never got into MGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well honestly, the majority of regulars here didn't even like MGSV so I think you could speak freely :lol

Although you got the occasional prick that needs to keep posting over and over that it's a masterpiece and then you want to have a legitimate discussion and they just keep reiterating it's great blah blah blah... the series is dead so it's probably the best time for you to get into it :rotfl

You'd find it hard to believe, but I think the drop off with the MGS series was far greater than RE.

Well honestly, the majority of regulars here didn't even like MGSV so I think you could speak freely :lol

Although you got the occasional prick that needs to keep posting over and over that it's a masterpiece and then you want to have a legitimate discussion and they just keep reiterating it's great blah blah blah... the series is dead so it's probably the best time for you to get into it :rotfl

You'd find it hard to believe, but I think the drop off with the MGS series was far greater than RE.
Even if we didn't get that dribble on here, you would find it elsewhere :lol Facebook, forums, even irl!

I incredibly doubt Nintendo would put this out.
You never know with Nintendo...both good and bad :lol

b847b85890cbfd5027a323a01c293387.jpg

So scary...?

They mean those jump scares? :lol

Maybe ill wait for a deal.

From gameplay videos Ive seen, you're not missing much besides a new virus. A few RE Easter eggs thrown in there. Don't worry we get mines and a ship again. :lol

The DLC is just awful. I regret buying the season pass. It is so blindingly obvious that 21 and Bedroom were cut content from the main game. Nightmare, Jacks Birthday and Ethan must die were obviously bonus unlockable mini games. Daughters is pretty rubbish as well.

b847b85890cbfd5027a323a01c293387.jpg

So scary...?

They mean those jump scares? :lol
I wish you would play the game and stop recycling what other people said and regurgitate it as your own opinion. You have like 200 posts in this thread, and no first hand experience on the subject. You latched onto some negative comments other people have made and then relayed them on to other people who pop into the thread showing interest in the game by creating some kind of narrative that its bad just because you like to be a Debbie downer. Play it or stop inserting your opinion on it, because you dont have one until you do.

The DLC is just awful. I regret buying the season pass. It is so blindingly obvious that 21 and Bedroom were cut content from the main game. Nightmare, Jacks Birthday and Ethan must die were obviously bonus unlockable mini games. Daughters is pretty rubbish as well.

I regret the pass too. I'll play the new DLC sometime this week. I don't feel compelled to jump on it immediately.

I wish you would play the game and stop recycling what other people said and regurgitate it as your own opinion. You have like 200 posts in this thread, and no first hand experience on the subject. You latched onto some negative comments other people have made and then relayed them on to other people who pop into the thread showing interest in the game by creating some kind of narrative that its bad just because you like to be a Debbie downer. Play it or stop inserting your opinion on it, because you dont have one until you do.

giphy.gif

I have NEVER said don't play it. :lol why are you so obsessed with me and care so much? : lol if he wants to play the ****ing game he'll play it! Other people have posted their thoughts and opinions. Its not like I'm the only one posting in here.

Like chill bro it's just a game. :lol

Maybe ill wait for a deal.

Just rent it and check it out. Since I'm such a Debbie downer maybe ask Kiva since he's played it. :) but yet he quotes me instead of replying to people who are interested in playing it.

Back