Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I just changed it to a spoiler tag, delete my quote if that's considered a spoiler.
I can't believe I missed that! That's ridiculous haha.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just changed it to a spoiler tag, delete my quote if that's considered a spoiler.
I can't believe I missed that! That's ridiculous haha.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Got all the coins, bobble heads and files. All that is left is a 6th playthrough; my first time on madhouse then I have unlocked wverything

Except I cant bring myself to play again. After the 3rd time the game lost its charm and just became a right chore.

That magic health juice that fixes things would be so helpful in real life. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

That magic health juice that fixes things would be so helpful in real life. [emoji38]

Spoiler Spoiler:
My ex girlfriend could give Nemesis a run for his money in some moods occassionaly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:lol DLC....

why not include it with the whole game? :lol

A $60 game with 8 hours of gameplay or less and spend money on DLC. :lol no replay value besides speed running the game or dlc.

tumblr_oki5xcG0EH1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Did you play on easy? Granted, I am slow, but even so, it was 15 hours first playthrough. No way I'm that slow

Last edited:
My first playthrough ( on normal ) was 8 hrs 6 minutes, and that was with some in depth detail watching for references and being stuck for 45 minutes looking for a fuse because i didnt see the prompt that said press O to go down.

My first was 10 hours on Normal. Fastest Normal was 4 hours. My overall fastest is 2hrs 56 minutes on easy.

Yeah, I must go super slow...seems like the average is 10.

personally, and I know I'm somewhat in the minority, but a longer game would not have been better. RE6 was way, way too long...

VR mode is gonna be a tad faster since I've played it, but find myself really staring at the environments in way I didn't do via the standard play

I'm more than half done in Madhouse mode. Every boss fight consumes all your resources... ugh.

Having essence + secrets of defence in your inventory is a must. When blocking it (mostly) results in no damage taken. I don't think I would have done the last Jack boss fight without them. I wouldn't bother with the normal shotgun either - just use the repair kit on the broken version for a much better weapon.

If you unlocked the circular saw, it can be helpful and save some ammo but doesn't work against the big ****ers I believe. I'm nervous about the bit towards the end with two of them before you climb up the ladder. Ugh.

Sometimes I just try to run past multiple enemies but can result in getting stuck between them. Ethan seems to run slower like a jackass later in the game.
:slap

Having essence + secrets of defence in your inventory is a must. When blocking it (mostly) results in no damage taken. I don't think I would have done the last Jack boss fight without them. I wouldn't bother with the normal shotgun either - just use the repair kit on the broken version for a much better weapon.

If you unlocked the circular saw, it can be helpful and save some ammo but doesn't work against the big ****ers I believe. I'm nervous about the bit towards the end with two of them before you climb up the ladder. Ugh.

Sometimes I just try to run past multiple enemies but can result in getting stuck between them. Ethan seems to run slower like a jackass later in the game.
:slap

I didn't get any of that. I went right from NG+. I now wish I didn't :lol

The last Jack fight was a pain in the balls. I only have pistol ammo left.

Ive decided. Capcom pretty much watched Stranger Things and thought 'we. Need. This. ****'.

Back