Resident Evil 7?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's their excuse to say that RE6 is perfect and nothing wrong with the series.

I wouldn't even call it fun. It was so mind numbing and not engaging at all. It might be the most watered down, let down, epic fail in recent memory. Although Colonial Marines trumps it.

At least the Mandarin was funny :lol

They need to explain Jake more. You can't just imply Wesker had a one night stand with some lady friend back in the day and leave it there. Put some effort into it gentlemen...

Braaaaain cancer.

It's kind of fun.....but not really :lol

The reason why 6 sucked. It was a MESS of game! Three separate storyline... one that doesn't do anything to the series[Leon], then you have the one that is not necessary[Chris'] and then the story that creates more plot holes that Capcom just made up because they're out of ideas. With the introduction of the Plagas and parasites in 4 just ruined the whole series.

Right! Why in earth would a man as prideful as wesker just **** a girl and leave. That was never shown in his character. Jake was just some half *** cliche character thrown in to give the game a failed badass feel.

dscf6658w.jpg

dscf6659i.jpg

What happened next was too brutal to show on a family friendly forum.

Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil 4: Code Veronica X.

Resident Evil 4.... more like RE: Operation Ashley or something a spinoff game would have.

Then RE5 with instead of Majinis we got zombies, and no Wesker death.

As for RE6.... trash or reboot the game. The whole game!!!

Zombies with guns. Stahp. Please stahp it already.

The ACTUAL zombies with guns in this game, I didn't mind. The ones in Leon's campaign who had guns in their hands and just kind of had a base instinctual knowledge of how to use it...just flailing it about and pulling the trigger. Those I'm okay with...But the mercenary types like the playas who duck behind cover and yadda yadda...yes please stahp!

Right! Why in earth would a man as prideful as wesker just **** a girl and leave. That was never shown in his character. Jake was just some half *** cliche character thrown in to give the game a failed badass feel.

I'm pretty sure Wesker is asexual anyway. It just feels tacked on.

The ACTUAL zombies with guns in this game, I didn't mind. The ones in Leon's campaign who had guns in their hands and just kind of had a base instinctual knowledge of how to use it...just flailing it about and pulling the trigger. Those I'm okay with...But the mercenary types like the playas who duck behind cover and yadda yadda...yes please stahp!

I'm pretty sure Wesker is asexual anyway. It just feels tacked on.

Just like Morrissey.

20090702-121552-215.jpg

Re come to an end, yeah right. It's capcom money maker.

Re come to an end, yeah right. It's capcom money maker.

Resident Evil to Capcom is what alcohol is to alcoholics. No matter how much it screws up the story, they need to keep drinking in that money.

Resident Evil to Capcom is what alcohol is to alcoholics. No matter how much it screws up the story, they need to keep drinking in that money.

If this rumor is true, we'll maybe see something tomorrow along with that down deep game.

RE7 so soon after RE6 is a extremely alarming sign of how bad it's going to be.

This is not necessarily true. Look at the case of AC3 and AC4 and previous to that an AC each year. Sure, some could have been better but the majority of fans loves all of them.

RE7 could be a direct continuation of what's going on in the world at the time of RE6. Following Jake's adventure in the Middle East. Capcom could use same monster designs and enhance them as well as create new ones, already created designs from RE6, voice actors, etc. I think this could be a very good game and the time between both games is not a sign of how bad RE7 will be per se.

This is not necessarily true. Look at the case of AC3 and AC4 and previous to that an AC each year. Sure, some could have been better but the majority of fans loves all of them.

RE7 could be a direct continuation of what's going on in the world at the time of RE6. Following Jake's adventure in the Middle East. Capcom could use same monster designs and enhance them as well as create new ones, already created designs from RE6, voice actors, etc. I think this could be a very good game and the time between both games is not a sign of how bad RE7 will be per se.

No and no. Who cares about where this ****ed up story is going, I sure don't. The sales are a testament on how bad RE6 was, so why bother going any further down the crap shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back