Resident Evil 7?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
important-question-who-cares.gif

Leon returning in 7? I really like Leon. But im not sure how i feel about the formular breaking by having him star in 2 games in a row. I know Chris had his full campaign in Re 6 but that was more of a " meanwhile in china " scenario.

Claire is long over due. Rebecca chambers too. Chris Redfield has became the John Cena of Resident Evil so id rather not him either.

Screw it, im still on board for Leon. Only for the fact we went through Resident Evil 2 as him. If i close my eyes and think of the music from the dead factory coupled with G battles and lickers i can never be upset we are playing as that guy.

RE6 was complete rubbish. For the last week ive been trying to play it on PC, i got it looking super smooth in 60fps and even then that doesnt make up for it. Alot of peoples biggest gripe is it isnt scary, its too action. I dont mind if its action but Re 6 has the cardinal sin of having super bad hit boxes, invincibility frames and no-selling of bullets in the game for the monsters. It takes all the skill and fun out of it when theres no skill and fun. Resident Evil 5 i love because the gun play is realistic, responsive and theres an upgrade system. You can actually tell as you play what you do matters in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back