Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind a new Chris or Leon [since I missed out on the RE4 ones], but HT's should make other RE characters since we have 2 Leon, 2 Jill's, 2 Chris', etc... give us Ada and Claire!!! :mad:

Anyway.... can't wait for RE6, while waiting I'll have ORC [maybe the new SH game] and AC3. Then RE6 and Tomb Raider!!!

So many characters are long overdue. Hopefully Ada is indeed in RE6 and if that blonde character is Sherry, there's a good bet that Claire will show up. With all that, hopefully HT will oblige us with those figures.

Less than two weeks for ORC :yess: and that new Tomb raider is looking really good.

They need to treat RE like they treat batman and ironman. Pumping out figures every month. WOOT.

I want a Zombiefied policeman with the option to have swap out arms so you can have a stump where his arm was blown off, or ravaged by bites or just a pale skin colour. A nice vacant look on its face and blood soaked shirt. You know it would sell and you know people would be tempted to buy multiples and probably would if the price was on the lower end of the scales.

Statements like this always seem odd to me. I understand that there is multiple main characters in this series, but it's like saying; I'm sick of Solid Snake in Metal gear games, I'm sick of Link in "The Legend of Zelda".

I like it when established characters return.
Don't get me wrong - I don't hate the character or anything. I actually prefer seeing the established characters return over the new ones.

Its just Chris has always been a bit bland compared to Jill, Leon and Claire. And lately there's been so much of him over the others that I'm starting to get tired of seeing him all the time.

Chris is one of my favorites as well. When he was climbing the rocks to save Claire in Code Veronica it was pure awesome.

PSN is having a sale on HD RE4 and RECVX. 50% off. (not sure if it's for both)

Thanks for the heads up. I was waiting for a sale like this.

Okay.... LOL

Helena_Harper..jpg
I wouldn't mind HT making Helena. No rooted hair though. >:O THANKS!!!

Ew... I hope not. Ashley is the worst and most annoying RE character ever!!! Even Sheva is better than Trashley. Lol

Ew... I hope not. Ashley is the worst and most annoying RE character ever!!!
Steve would like a word with you. Well, if it was Steve... HE WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU BUT EVERY WORD WOULD BE SHOUTED AND SOUND LIKE ITS COMING FROM A 10 YEAR OLD NOT GETTING WHAT HE WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS THEN RUNNING AWAY AND SHOOTING ALL OF HIS MACHINE GUN AMMO INTO THE AIR BECAUSE HES IN A MOOD AND THEN PROBABLY TRY TO MOLEST CLAIRE WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING AGAIN

Steve is so so badddd! Id take Ashley every time!

Back