Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, i was **** scared at one part. Not for a JUMP but for, well. Id have to spoil it. The intensity of me doing the part while being such and such climbing such and such had me on the end of my seat.

And this game is full of nods to previous games. Such as revelations, code veronica, 1,2 & 4.

Ive literally just finished Leons campaign so i will do chris's now.

And OMG fangasm moment for

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, i was **** scared at one part. Not for a JUMP but for, well. Id have to spoil it. The intensity of me doing the part while being such and such climbing such and such had me on the end of my seat.

And this game is full of nods to previous games. Such as revelations, code veronica, 1,2 & 4.

Ive literally just finished Leons campaign so i will do chris's now.

And OMG fangasm moment for

Spoiler Spoiler:

you finished how long you been playing ? not good if its that short .

ive been on&off it for the last 8 hours or so. I wouldnt say its short at all. I can literally complete re 3 in the time it took me to do the first level.

But anyho, onto chris campaign we go!

i just wanna annouce that I hate all of those who got the game early. You get to play this awesome game while the rest of us sit and suffer waiting. WELL I"VE DONE MY WAITING!!!!! SIX MONTHS OF IT.... IN AZKAB... (o no wait) "AT HOME LOOKING AT WALKTHROUGHS!!!! IM TIRED OF WAITING.

ive been on&off it for the last 8 hours or so. I wouldnt say its short at all. I can literally complete re 3 in the time it took me to do the first level.

But anyho, onto chris campaign we go!

Is there any code that comes with the game to play coop or merc’s mode?

I think its all open from the get-go

ive got DLC code to use for mercs bonus levels and such but i wont activate it for a week or so. When i loaded up the store, in the game itself there was nothing there so i dont want to risk using my code up.

Ive did leons game, 2 levels of chris
Spoiler Spoiler:
and a few games of mercs. Im re'd out for the night :| Ill finish Chris and do Jake tomorrow

I want to play co-op since I think it'll me more fun, RE5 got boring playing solo. Maybe I'll try to play it solo at first but later co-op.

Ah okay. That's good. RE5 got boring like I said. I hope I get the game Monday. Happy birthday to me.

my_resident_evil_birthday_cake_by_crisis_dai-d4elu28.jpg

What's that from ?
one of the results when i searched resident evil cake

And for some more " not story spoilers " but

Chris campaign notes. It will give away a bit of the surprise that i just had so dont click if you dont want to be spoiled

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really can't wait to play this. It won't leave my PS3 drive for a good few months!! Mercenaries rivals COD zombies as best multiplayer mode imo

Oopse, forgot to add to my last post. the game DOES pause but you need to be signed out of xbox live or psn whatever. You can play while online but in solo, with no jump ins ect but it still counts you as online

... im starting to like Chris's Scenario more than Leons. The whole " action packed scenario " that people labeld it as isnt quite so true!

Good to know that Chris isnt a call of duty rip off and sticks more to RE. The nostagia fans will hate it but the more easy going fans will love it. im hereing alot of people liking Chris campiagn alot.

I've seen a video of Chris, it's bad ass!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was at that part about a hour ago

infact name drop spoiler alert

Spoiler Spoiler:

I completed Chris's Scenario. Very satisfying. As i said earlier, its not ALL action. There is alot of action, but dont let it deceive you. Leons is probably as action packed. But in Chris's they have guns. But there is alot of quiet, creepy areas. With creepy non-gun-toting monsters. It feels very revelations/dead space at times.

On to Jakes game we go!

Back