Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Paul likes reusing monsters from previous films, would anyone object to a return of Nemesis in this one? I think it'd be cool. They could make him look like Nemesis type 2 for a bit of freshness. Just say it's a clone or some ****, and it's all good.

I wouldn't mind a Nemesis type 2. That would be cool.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Almost sounds like RE6 with Simmons and Carla. :lol

ku-xlarge.jpg

Since Paul likes reusing monsters from previous films, would anyone object to a return of Nemesis in this one? I think it'd be cool. They could make him look like Nemesis type 2 for a bit of freshness. Just say it's a clone or some ****, and it's all good.

That would actually be GOOD!

But, I don't see it happening. I bet that's the monster he didn't like.

Didn't he say he did not like the way Apocalypse turned out?

No then they'll get no sales. They already put an Alice knockoff in the sixth game and it failed hard lol. Reboot the whole damn franchise with Chris .

He loves slow-mo and 3D...

:lol

He's just like Capcom.

And probably the best of the bunch Anderson just sucks.

If Anderson made re1 than that was the best one and one of my fav re movies behind degeneration and damnation. You guys noticed resident evil movies have to use a word that has "tion" ?

I think that's probably because someone else directed it :lol

He didn't direct the 3rd one and he doesn't hate that one lol.

For some reason he had a problem with the second one. He didn't like it

Something tells me It is because the second one is the closest to the games basically. The first one will always be the best, but I think Apocalypse is the one that mirrors the games the most.

Paul was on set for RE: Extinction. Maybe that's why... :lol

But yeah he wasn't too happy with Apocalypse.

Wonder when rebooted will they still use Alice or just go with the VG characters.

He didn't direct the 3rd one and he doesn't hate that one lol.

For some reason he had a problem with the second one. He didn't like it

Something tells me It is because the second one is the closest to the games basically. The first one will always be the best, but I think Apocalypse is the one that mirrors the games the most.

Well no one likes RE: extinction. So saying he hates it won't mean anything.

Most people tolerate Apocalypse and say it's one of the better ones, so he's bitter because he didn't direct it.

Back