Resident Evil 4 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, it's basically RE4. Even the director calls it that, and the thread title is RE4.

And it was a bad joke. Lighten up.

Me lighten up? Geez, I was only defending my previous post, just because you didn't realise that the film isn't actually called 'Resident Evil 4'.

But all's good, no egg on my face..........

I say reboot with a film of the first game, with a CGI film prequel of RE0 released a week or 2 before on DVD/Blu Ray before the film hits theaters.

Sad thing is even I know that and I haven't even played one of the games yet. But I'm working on it. I'm reading the novelizatio of RE0 (I don't have a gamecube/wii so I can't play it) and I'm waiting for the first game to show up in the mail. I plan on getting through 1-4 and most of the tie ins on the PS2 and then RE5 on the 360. But even I knew they messed up these films. How is that? I'm a newie extreme and I know these films have been handled wrong from the get go. I mean, why create a new star character when there were plenty to choose from? Why bother licensing RE when they only share the name and zombies in common? And why are they still making these?!?

And why doesn't Wesker have blonde hair? Is that really a hard thing to do? I mean get everything else looking right on him, but they can't bleach his hair? :tap

Sad thing is even I know that and I haven't even played one of the games yet. But I'm working on it. I'm reading the novelizatio of RE0 (I don't have a gamecube/wii so I can't play it) and I'm waiting for the first game to show up in the mail. I plan on getting through 1-4 and most of the tie ins on the PS2 and then RE5 on the 360. But even I knew they messed up these films. How is that? I'm a newie extreme and I know these films have been handled wrong from the get go. I mean, why create a new star character when there were plenty to choose from? Why bother licensing RE when they only share the name and zombies in common? And why are they still making these?!?

And why doesn't Wesker have blonde hair? Is that really a hard thing to do? I mean get everything else looking right on him, but they can't bleach his hair? :tap

Don't even get me started on Wesker in the 3rd movie...W...T...F. Completely ruined his character. He should have been in it from the get go.

You are right though, while Alice was cool she wasn't necessary. They could have use some of the original characters right away instead of tacking them on in the other movies because people complained. I still enjoyed 1 but COME ON.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-deR34VdJ5k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-deR34VdJ5k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ugh here's the trailer for it...

what the hell do they think this is ? like literally, its the worse looking matrix ripoff i have seen, its like matrix with monsters.

Wesker doesn't look nearly as good as that first pic of him throwing the sunglases. Out of foucs and in the background was an improvement :lol

Hopefully this bombs so they can reboot it correctly.

hmm well I think it looks interesting, the only scene where i sortve grumbled was when the two alices jump backwards out the window.

but i admit i uttered "cool" when the zombie had the majini mouth parasite come out.

Except NOT cause that is RE4 BS that I really dislike.

I think I played as far as RE:2 in the video game world, so I pretty much know very little about the RE universe, so.....

That's probably why I liked the trailer!! :D

Can anyone tell me the name of the Tool (or Perfect Circle) song that played in the trailer? (At least that's who I think it was.)

Back