Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I own both Chronicles games for the Wii but STILL haven't played either of them. I need to get on that ASAP.

Man, I'm so excited for this. I know I'll probably end up disappointed but I can't wait.

Umbrella Chronicles i a bit absurd at times and it gets a bit dull but it aint bad. Darkside Chronicles is notably better and you can tell they gave the RE2 scenario a lot of love.

Bathroom confirmed in the trailer though.

AWsu5ew.gif

wonder what new things they'll put in this? They put so much new content in the first remake I can't imagine what they have in store now.

wonder what new things they'll put in this? They put so much new content in the first remake I can't imagine what they have in store now.

I could see Hunks portion being a more substantial addition. An Annette scenario would be cool. More Irons, more Ben would be awesome. Longer Sherry and Ada portions...there's so much they can add! I'd be down for small run in with Jill, just a brief cameo. I know the original timeline doesn't quite call for that, but this is a Remake they could make it work, or you could have a run in with one of the UBCS :panic:

The list goes on!...Hopefully it isn't all DLC.

I wonder if this still takes place in 1998....

I could see Hunks portion being a more substantial addition. An Annette scenario would be cool. More Irons, more Ben would be awesome. Longer Sherry and Ada portions...there's so much they can add! I'd be down for small run in with Jill, just a brief cameo. I know the original timeline doesn't quite call for that, but this is a Remake they could make it work, or you could have a run in with one of the UBCS :panic:

The list goes on!...Hopefully it isn't all DLC.

I wonder if this still takes place in 1998....

Well there was that old playstation in that store so maybe this does take place in 1998.

Everything looks good to me except the lack of Alyson Court, which will definitely hamper my enjoyment of the game. I love that they're keeping the original soundtrack, but they MUST keep the menu sound effects too because I think that's the best sound in gaming, ever.

Leon and Claire look way too young, like they're 14 but I'll get over it I guess.

Well there was that old playstation in that store so maybe this does take place in 1998.

Yeah i saw that. So awesome :lol. Theres the wonder if they’re keeping this canon or going ro retcon a lot of stufd

Everything looks good to me except the lack of Alyson Court, which will definitely hamper my enjoyment of the game. I love that they're keeping the original soundtrack, but they MUST keep the menu sound effects too because I think that's the best sound in gaming, ever.

Leon and Claire look way too young, like they're 14 but I'll get over it I guess.

They look right to me. Claire 19. Leon 21. :dunno.

By the way, I hope that thing with the fedora in the reveal trailer isn’t Mr. X because that’d be dumb.

Oddly the hat doesnt bother me...as long as he doean’t throw it like Oddjob :lol The scarred face does however bug me a little. I always liked the clean “perfected” look of his face. It was a good contrast to all the other horrific creatures. It would’ve been cool if they opted for the gas mask from the original concept art.

But I get it. They want to use their fancy new engine and give things more detail.

I'm just amazed they made a game that can be played both fixed angles and over the shoulder. That is incredible.

Already calling out of work 7 months in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If it doesn't start with a remastered track of this I'm going to be VERY disappointed.

I still cannot believe we can play this with the old tracks. Like, they couldn't of made a better decision on that. It's EXACTLY what fans would want.

With Claire’s new look and her getting Elza’s costume I wonder if the noir look is her re2 look?

Or if her new look has the made in Heaven print on the back.

d3d188bfbcb7850380d20b8a213d1fab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this looks SUPERB. I remember the original coming out and was a little weary on the over the shoulder approach but it's won me over. I love the fact that there were vibes of RE1 Remake too and it feels like a natural progression. I am so stoked for it and cannot wait.

Back