Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

I'll give a pass over the look they're going for with everything else. The RPD looks creepy like REmake mansion.

Unfortunately it looks over the shoulder... we knew it was coming.

Yeah I’m not gonna stress it too much. I’ll get used to em.

Yeeeah we knew it wasnt going ti be fixed cameras. But i am a bit excited at the notion of exploring these familiar areas a little more in depth. God im excited. And ****in January. Woooo!

Re: Resident Evil 2 (1/29/2019)

RPD looks different from the outside too.

IMG_3982.jpg

Yeeeah we knew it wasnt going ti be fixed cameras. But i am a bit excited at the notion of exploring these familiar areas a little more in depth. God im excited. And ****in January. Woooo!

It kinda seems like they're pulling ideas out if the RE2 prototype. Marvin looked great.

I'm taking off that whole week.

giphy.gif

I’m so happy it’s not first person. Can’t wait for more updates!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crowd's reaction to Leon was delicious. This and Ghost of Tsushima stole the show.

E3 is killing it this year! It raised me from the dead and shot my again . That Spider-Man footage !!!!

He should. He's incredibly relevant to the plot since his team started the outbreak by proxy.

I doubt there's A and B scenarios. Which I guess is fine. Give us canon scenarios now.

The shot of him with all the zombies was in the east office squad room. I was just in there in Outbreak 2 earlier :lol

I LOOOOVE how dark the RPD is. The main hall has stairs now, too.

Back