Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

Where was that confirmed? Crimson heads and lickers are separate independent mutations.

Hasn't it been just common knowledge for years? It's probably the same mechanism with Lickers as it is with Tyrants, where only a small group can become one... but it's probably much more likely in becoming a Licker than a Tyrant. The Lickers in the lab were definitely engineered while the RPD probably had "natural" versions.

Crimson heads don't make sense.

It should be zombie to licker once dead.
You don't seem to get how the evolution for zombies works.
Well, the N64 version had a file in the bus:

I haven't played the 64 in a very long time.
How is the N64 version compared to the PS1 version? I'm contemplating buying it at some point for collective purposes.
I still remember getting freaked out by seeing it go by the window, and then you go into the next room and get that awkward camera angle looking in through the window. When I was a kid, I was way more afraid of them than the Hunters.

I played RE2 recently, and even though I knew it was coming I jumped when the Licker comes through the interrogation room's window :lol
It's some real good build up imo, great moment in the game for me!
She could do the whole "you won't take my Husband's legacy!" thing and inject herself. Maybe she could be a Scenario A extra boss while B keeps Mr. X.
Perhaps. It would work better for Leon too since he's associated with Ada, and that's why Annette has so many issues with him. Maybe it could be, Claire gets Mr. X due to the G-Virus in Sherry's locket, and Leon deals with a mutated Annette due to Ada going after the virus.

Maybe. I always thought they were independent.

Hasn't it been just common knowledge for years? It's probably the same mechanism with Lickers as it is with Tyrants, where only a small group can become one... but it's probably much more likely in becoming a Licker than a Tyrant. The Lickers in the lab were definitely engineered while the RPD probably had "natural" versions.
They were larger, a different color and even had far more power so they had to be engineered. The RPD likely was a human at some point, due to the muscle mass and brain. Mechanism, I read into so it might be like that. That said, REmake 2 should have all the files from N64 as well.

Maybe it could be, Claire gets Mr. X due to the G-Virus in Sherry's locket, and Leon deals with a mutated Annette due to Ada going after the virus.

You do have a point, but that kinda contradicts Leon being B scenario how most fans see it. Maybe it's better just to leave the story alone.

A bunch of other fans will disagree. I'm pretty sure they're still independent due to different strain of the t virus. It was originally planned to be like that in REmake but due to limitations it was canned and the story changed, IIRC.

Leon's armpits :lol

I know most of these, but some are a surprise. REDRUM is dead in your face in that one camera angle.

They were larger, a different color and even had far more power so they had to be engineered. The RPD likely was a human at some point, due to the muscle mass and brain. Mechanism, I read into so it might be like that. That said, REmake 2 should have all the files from N64 as well.

EX files are a must, but they should just be titled as a normal file. I believe they're titled EX, and that wouldn't make sense in a remake.

A bunch of other fans will disagree. I'm pretty sure they're still independent due to different strain of the t virus. It was originally planned to be like that in REmake but due to limitations it was canned and the story changed, IIRC.

Who, almighty Newsbot? :lol

I hope elements of 1.5 are implemented into RE2make.

Expanded sewers.

Man spiders.

Gorillas.

"The Licker is one such mutation experienced by zombies as part of the V-ACT process, depending on the variant of the t-Virus they were infected with. The mutations transform them into deadlier, more agile hunters."

"The Crimson Head is one possible mutation a zombie can experience, depending on the strain of t-Virus it is infected with. The V-ACT process is responsible for its crimson skin, earning it its name."

I hope elements of 1.5 are implemented into RE2make.

Expanded sewers.

Man spiders.

Gorillas.

Man-spiders yes.

Gorillas no. It's silly.

"The Licker is one such mutation experienced by zombies as part of the V-ACT process, depending on the variant of the t-Virus they were infected with. The mutations transform them into deadlier, more agile hunters."

Is that out of the Archives?

Burger Kong and Cho Cho Cola. :lol

The dogs were dobermans though...for some reason. I think it should be German Shepherds this time, to make it seem more like a police station. Still that disturbing thing...the hell? The first two makes sense, but the last two is stupid :lol

The graffiti only intrigued me because of redrum.

"The Crimson Head is one possible mutation a zombie can experience, depending on the strain of t-Virus it is infected with. The V-ACT process is responsible for its crimson skin, earning it its name."
Aren't you proving my point? Depending on the strain you either become a licker or Crimson head. No in between.

Gorillas are awesome. Have you never seen the Leon fight with them? Scary as hell.

Burger Kong and Cho Cho Cola. :lol

The dogs were dobermans though...for some reason. I think it should be German Shepherds this time, to make it seem more like a police station. Still that disturbing thing...the hell? The first two makes sense, but the last two is stupid :lol

The graffiti only intrigued me because of redrum.

Burger Kong is in RE3, too.

Back