Repainted Life Size Iron Man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks awesome - you should build a gun/rocket thingy (whatever it is) that stands behind and looks like its attached at his shoulder

looks awesome - you should build a gun/rocket thingy (whatever it is) that stands behind and looks like its attached at his shoulder

I think it looks pretty cool, but I'll have to agree with this comment....... Without the heavy arsenal on his shoulder you really can't tell is the "war machine" version.....

Actually it'd take more than that to look like the Saunders version:

warmachine1.jpg

warmachinetop.jpg

It'd be worth it though because from what I've read the IM2 crew started completely from scratch and this version will NEVER see the light of day.

Gotta say the custom paint application seems better than the stock IM bust.

You're one lucky guy m8!

New scans taken today with red and gold version.

twin3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Holy crap!!! Of course you have BOTH versions.... :rolleyes: I would have done the repaint in the Mark II version though... The one that just recently sold on eBay for $1400 looked AMAZING (although not worth $1400 IMO)

I think it looks pretty solid, but you need to add some heavy artillery on his shoulders :D THAT will make it the ULTIMATE custom Iron Man bust :rock

Back