Repainted Life Size Iron Man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Repainted Life Size Iron Man Bust and SIM

Can not wait to get this life size bust. hope it wont delay further. I have two in order and I plan to send the 2nd pcs iron bust for custom spray.

So need to share with fellow board members, what color would be good? Mark II, Blue or any open suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
First let me say.. you suck! :lol j/k :peace

Paint it like the Mark II or stealth.. either one will be awesome. and I agree about the chest piece.

Good Luck!

ok, guys. will try to give a shot for MARK II...
Thats is what I plan to do it once I receive this bust.
Can not wait for any longer. Pls sideshow..

Rgds
Amin Ko

Unless you can copy the rivet points on the chest and on the mask I would stay away from Mark 02.....but that is just me, I couldn't stand it being inaccurate. If you aren't so OCD about it then its probably the safe and easiest bet.

Unless you can copy the rivet points on the chest and on the mask I would stay away from Mark 02.....but that is just me, I couldn't stand it being inaccurate. If you aren't so OCD about it then its probably the safe and easiest bet.

That being said, don't paint it stealth then because the stealth armour has never been depicted in the comics like this would be.

Im with you on that. spending that much money for the bust, then another crap load just to repaint it but having the bust not be anything near what the Mark II looks like is just useless imo.

I say PINK...you'll be the ONLY one w/ that color...very unique I must say.

:horror You have 2 in order ??? :horror

You just won the lottery or inherited lots of $$$ ??? :stick

Have You seen His Collection........ And His Display Room/Office......It Is Out Of This World... Pure Class...... My IDOL...:D ...... Amin Ko Has the Most Sofisticated Display Ever Seen By Me.......I wish I was In Hong Kong to pay him a Visit Just To appreciate it Live:)

Have You seen His Collection........ And His Display Room/Office......It Is Out Of This World... Pure Class...... My IDOL...:D ...... Amin Ko Has the Most Sofisticated Display Ever Seen By Me.......I wish I was In Hong Kong to pay him a Visit Just To appreciate it Live:)

yep..amin's toilet :lol

Back