Repainted Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care for the drips myself. There is another member here who has a heavily dripped Joker in his sig and I don't care for that look either. He never looked like that. But each person likes what they like.

that looks great! (oh, and guys, the Joker *did* have drips in the opening mob meeting scene. Maybe not this pronounced, but he did have them.

Thanks guys for the continued input. Its always good to get different views on a peice.

Here is the makeup version with the drips Darren was refering to

joker.png

Now i know i made mine a bit more pronounced but he did indeed have the drips and smears in the movie. :lol

Hey guys

It was me that asked the incredibly talented Josh to customise my Bank Robber Joker.

I have always been a huge admirer of the JC Hong re paint and asked Josh kindly to replicate this as close as possible. I believe Josh has just nailed it!!! His take was as good as if not better than JC's as i am sure many of you will agree.

After much diliberation i decided to ask Josh to amend the tears as i was not feeling it for some reason could just not put my finger on it.

Here is the final product and i am just so over the moon with it i just cant put it into words!!! Josh your the man what can i say, best custom painter by far end of story me thinks!

IMG_8724.png

IMG_8726.png

Awesome awesome repaint. Really tempts me to have mine done as well.. would love to see a full pic of the head on the body, next to maybe two face or batman, to show what it looks like in hand so to speak

Awesome awesome repaint. Really tempts me to have mine done as well.. would love to see a full pic of the head on the body, next to maybe two face or batman, to show what it looks like in hand so to speak

glad you like intothevoid

i would really recommend you do, this is so much better than the factory paint job, Josh kicks ass on paint!

will post pics of the joker as soon as i receive the head, should be in a week or so, only problem is i do not have a two face or batman. Waiting for ht dx batman

Last edited:
glad you like intothevoid

i would really recommed you do, this is so much better than the factory paint job, Josh kicks ass on paint!

will post pics of the joker as soon as i receive the head, should be in a week or so, only problem is i do not have a two face or batman. Waiting for ht dx batman

I might at a later stage, for now Josh has a couple of my other TDK heads to repaint:banana

glad you guys are liking the new and improved Joker

Josh did pm me and said he thought the decision to amend was a good idea and he now personally likes it better

I think he is really proud of this and that is proven by him now using it as his avatar

It really pleases me that the artist is not just knocking this stuff out hes really feeling them and really wanting to please its just great! Josh is a true artist!

Amended version looks even better Manji, nice choice. How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? Tempted to get one for myself. Can't wait to see pics of it on the body in costume. The lips look incredible and glad to see someone finally gave the hair the amount of blonde it needs! A bit more brown with greened tips would have looked even better i reckon

Amended version looks even better Manji, nice choice. How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? Tempted to get one for myself. Can't wait to see pics of it on the body in costume. The lips look incredible and glad to see someone finally gave the hair the amount of blonde it needs! A bit more brown with greened tips would have looked even better i reckon

Cheers man

Yeah think Josh has nailed it as it seems we are all agreeing.

As for price why dont you pm Josh at small studios and ask i dont really want to discuss money if that is ok

Thanks for your comments though and like you say great to see the hair looking way more movie accurate than the HT version

Back