Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Toys! Blitzway Tyler Durden and HT Black Chrome and Reg Armored Batman

Hot Toys Diecast Robocop

I Preordered this when it was first available and I ended up cancelling cause initially, the lack of blue bothered me. And when I found out that the majority is plastic
instead of Diecast, I passed on it.
Found an amazing deal on it on the "For Sale section", and with the price, made it more manageable to overcome its shortcomings.

Now that I have it in hand, I thought the color would still bother me, but the figure actually looks amazing in hand, I find that the color actually doesnt bother me.
And with the heft of the figure, you actually cant tell which is plastic or diecast. The figure in hand almost looks like its all diecast.
Glad to add this to the collection.

Re: Remy's Toys! Hot Toys Diecast Robocop

Really nice pics as usual Remy. It's one of the favs of my collection...top shelf material. Thanks for sharing!

Really nice pics as usual Remy. It's one of the favs of my collection...top shelf material. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks man. Ironic how you mentioned top shelf material.
Initially, when I bought it, it was just to finally have this in my collection, but I was gonna stick it to just a random miscellaneous lower shelf.
I was impressed with the figure so much that I did put it at the very top shelf. :)

Finally got a chance to repaint the face. The body was painted a while back.
I replaced the cape with the Enterbay Batman Begins Cape. I know its now screen accurate but it looks great with the figure.
Not bad for a $25 figure. :)

Re: Remy's Toys! Hot Toys Diecast Robocop and Jakks BvS repaint

Finished repainting my 2nd Batman.
As I mentioned before, I wanted to lighten the suit and also add blue hues to the suit.
Very happy with the results. :)

Re: Remy's Toys! Repainted Hot Toys BvS Batman

Hot Toys Resident Evil 6 Leon S Kennedy

One of my favorite videogame Character.
I replaced the gun with a Twilight Magic works Chrome gun.
Also added the Radio with Hunnigan from HT Resident evil 4 accessory in the background on top of the rock.

Re: Remy's Toys! Repainted HT BvS Batman & HT RE6 Leon

That Robocop looks amazing.

Last summer, I had an incident where a local hobby shop damaged some property of mine. They are a purveyor of HT and as a result of this incident, I was able to convince them into throwing in a free HT figure as part of the deal, which they were cool with and had no problem doing as it actually ended up saving them money. I ended up going with the 2.0 version of the Bank Robber Joker from TDK, which I regrettably ultimately ended up selling.

The HT Robocop was one of the figures they had and in retrospect, I wish I would have gone with that one.

Awww damn man, that sucks.
Yes, I'm totally surprised by robocop.
the biggest thing is being able to overlook the lack of blue. That bugged me a lot to cancel it.
Before I received this thing, I was actually already thinking of repainting it.
But in hand, it looks bad ass.
And I think the chrome helps sell the effect that it looks like it's all metal, even though it mostly plastic.
It's very heavy though, and I would say it's the same class as my ironman mark 43.
I do think it's actually even better than mark 43. This thing looks amazing in hand.

If you can get a hold of it with a discounted price, I highly recommend it.

I know. Well as they say, hindsight is always 20/20. Perhaps I'll have another opportunity to snare him.

I never drink.........wine.

Spenser Dracula. Finally!!! Finally!!!
I've been wanting this guy for a long time.
This thing is sooo beautiful to see in hand.
Spenser is sooo cool to deal with also. Very friendly artist.
The LED lamp is awesome! The outfit is amazing. The sculpt is menacing.
Love this thing!
Now I need to watch the movie again this weekend. :)

Last edited:
Re: Remy's Toys! Spenser Dracula---I never drink......wine

Got her last Friday. I love it. She's stunning.
I know there's all these conversations about likeness. I have no issues with it, the likeness is soft, but
there's no doubt, when you see it, you see Gal.
I would compare this to HT Light armor Thor, it doesnt nail the actor, but you know it is Chris Hemsworth.

But the bottomline, the Wonderwoman sculpt is beautiful.
The new HT body is beautiful, you can tell when you see it that this is what took HT a long time to release the figure. As much as I hated the wait, it was worth it. The body is incredible.
The outfit also is spot on. Looks amazing!

My main nitpick is actually the shield and the sword. C'mon HT, when I look at the diecast Cap shield on the shelf next to this, it makes the WW shield look cheap. Still its a nitpick, and the detail on the sword and shield makes up for it. Just wish it was diecast.

Overall, when you look at the figure as a whole, as I said, she's stunning.
Finally, the trinity is complete.

oNe9p33.jpg

99Jcd7d.jpg

rjbqH2d.jpg

VBLrRdd.jpg

Re: Remy's Toys! Hot Toys BvS Wonderwoman

she looks great man! it certainly has been a forever wait. im very excited to get mine too! loving the mos supes in that line up :clap

Re: Remy's Toys! Hot Toys BvS Wonderwoman

she looks great man! it certainly has been a forever wait. im very excited to get mine too! loving the mos supes in that line up :clap

Thanks man.
I know, seems like forever when we first Preordered her.
You're gonna love it man, she's stunning!

Back