Relationship problems and the Mark VII Stealth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know, it could be psychological too. With his primary function being stealth, he could just feel invisible and doesn't get enough attention. He needs to understand he's not alone in this world. Maybe you could gather the Iron Legion!

engaging with multiple partners can be fun but risky make sure everyone is comfortable and everyone is thoroughly involved

engaging with multiple partners can be fun but risky make sure everyone is comfortable and everyone is thoroughly involved

And always use protection:

2f597e46d3bb3311b3c753c6e5018d85.jpg

Bah... it's overrated, and inevitably one suit will get the sulks because it got jealous or felt left out.. Then the two suits will always be awkward around each other... once you've gone there, even when all suits originally like the idea and want to do it, you can't undo it...

Bah... it's overrated, and inevitably one suit will get the sulks because it got jealous or felt left out.. Then the two suits will always be awkward around each other... once you've gone there, even when all suits originally like the idea and want to do it, you can't undo it...

You've done this before? :monkey3

And at the risk of facing the wrath of the board Thanos, that's all I have to say on the matter.... :lecture :lol

So tonight we decided to take some of your advice and try and spice things up a bit. He suggested we try it with the LEDs on.

But those batteries are so small, and I was nervous, and I just couldn't get them in properly. We're both really embarrassed now, and I think it's made the whole situation worse.

I think anyone under 25 should just shut up about relationship advice... that's just stupid lol :lol

Back