Register to win WATCHMEN Tickets, Posters, and More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I checked with a Warner Bros source and this is actually legit:

Register for WATCHMEN Updates

43KIX & Warner Bros. are giving away exclusive WATCHMEN character posters & VIP passes to an advance screening of the film.

Here's the deal, enter your phone number and zip code into the form below and every week leading up to the film's release, we will send you a text message with the secret location where you can get your WATCHMEN character poster (Note: Locations are only valid during the times listed). Once you're registered, we'll send you a unique link via text message. Forward that link to all your friends, post it online, you can even buy a billboard with your URL on it.

Why? Because the person in each market who has the most clicks on his or her link will get two VIP seats to an advance screening of one of the most talked about films of 2009.

Advance screenings will be taking place in the week or two leading up to the film's theatrical release. Keep an eye on this page and we'll update it with more details as they become available.

Always spam free. 43KIX does not charge for text messages, but standard rates may apply, consult your wireless plan.

At least I am being upfront. Not disguising my link like you, you sneaky Irish bastard.:lol:lol:lol

Oh, I'm even more sneaky than you realize! :lol

BTW, FWIW... I've been clicking on others' links a lot as well (including yours, you ungrateful beast. :lol)

Back