Redman Toys 1/6 Tom - Top Gun Maverick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
241878667_4349941888414824_4982042856235070639_n.jpg

Ahh a KO of the old ZC World "Carson Air Force Pilot"

Jeans aren't as ripped up as the one. Gotta wonder if he'll come with the motorcycle

haha, I couldn't recall any recent Maverick custom figure for these guys to rip off, I assumed it might have been the rare original work from these guys ... how could I have been so naïve ...

Looking forward to adding this to my collection.

Not always a fan of Redman but this is probably my only affordable option for this character (at the moment).

Ahh a KO of the old ZC World "Carson Air Force Pilot"

Jeans aren't as ripped up as the one. Gotta wonder if he'll come with the motorcycle

haha, I couldn't recall any recent Maverick custom figure for these guys to rip off, I assumed it might have been the rare original work from these guys ... how could I have been so naïve ...
It's the same outfit choice obvioulsy, but not the same figure as the ZC. Headsculpt seems slightly different (maybe a sculpt tweak?,) as are many minor details.

I think it's kind of there; I don't know if I've seen a terrific Tom Cruise sculpt. There was that Lestat figure that was great, forgot about that one.
I think it'd go great with this figure. :lol Be a nice pairing with present day Kelly McGillis figure.

bruning_soul_16_scale_lestat_de_lioncourt_headsculpt_tom_cruise_vampire_1483360872_d1d52845.jpg

There's a seller on eBay, seok-woji-0 who is a wonderful sculptor and has a great looking Tom Cruise from Top Gun.

Here's a link to the sculpt. I've purchased two of his Cruise Last Samurai heads and he's a great guy to deal with. You won't be disappointed.

Top Gun Tom

There's a seller on eBay, seok-woji-0 who is a wonderful sculptor and has a great looking Tom Cruise from Top Gun.

Here's a link to the sculpt. I've purchased two of his Cruise Last Samurai heads and he's a great guy to deal with. You won't be disappointed.

Top Gun Tom
That’s the custom sculpt that I got from him during his initial release.

Top Gun Tom

Thanks for the heads up - will consider it.

Looks like the custom sculpt skin tone is darker than the figure.

1/6 REDMAN TOYS TOM
Item No: RM055

Products include:

Head Sculpt
Metal sunglasses
Classic Leather Jacket
Knitted Badge X 17
White T-shirt
Classic Jeans
Classic Cowboy Boots
Pilot Bag
Military Card