"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacobs Ladder is AWESOME, man i still have to get that on dvd, or bluray
Btw that picture of him above there makes him look like patrick stump from falloutboy lol, something he often does imho, with those glasses

Hudsucker!

You are right. The Hudsucker Proxy is a terrific film! Coen Bros. baby. Nuff said.

Jacobs Ladder is AWESOME, man i still have to get that on dvd, or bluray
Btw that picture of him above there makes him look like patrick stump from falloutboy lol, something he often does imho, with those glasses

Is this even on Bluray yet? I'm still rocking the grainy first dvd release.

You are right. The Hudsucker Proxy is a terrific film! Coen Bros. baby. Nuff said.

Is this even on Bluray yet? I'm still rocking the grainy first dvd release.

definitely, i'd put hudsucker proxy 3rd. and deep down everyone loves howard the duck.

i kinda like the graininess of the first DVD - goes well with the atmosphere of the movie. i think this is one of those ones where i'd prefer to not get blu-ray and stick to DVD. or even VHS (except my VHS of jacob's is 4:3).

definitely, i'd put hudsucker proxy 3rd. and deep down everyone loves howard the duck.

i kinda like the graininess of the first DVD - goes well with the atmosphere of the movie. i think this is one of those ones where i'd prefer to not get blu-ray and stick to DVD. or even VHS (except my VHS of jacob's is 4:3).

You know what, you have a very solid point my friend. The noisy picture does add to the atmosphere and tone. I remember when I upgraded from an old gen 1 dvd to bluray for The Fly, and I found the film much less frightening due, I feel, to just how clean and polished it looked this time. It lacked some of those rough edges.

Interesting point.

You know what, you have a very solid point my friend. The noisy picture does add to the atmosphere and tone. I remember when I upgraded from an old gen 1 dvd to bluray for The Fly, and I found the film much less frightening due, I feel, to just how clean and polished it looked this time. It lacked some of those rough edges.

Interesting point.

i really feel like the HD revolution doesn't enhance all types of films. The Fly is a great example. I was having this discussion with someone just the other day, and I mentioned that for Rocky HD wouldn't be absolutely necessary for me, since that grain adds to the philly backdrop of that time. Taxi Driver too, and The Crow. It's always nice to have a cleaner picture, but does it add or detract to the experience? i have to ask this now before i buy anything on blu-ray. partly because it saves me a whole lot of cash :D

Geez Tay, 13,000!!!

yeah. Aren't I awesome.

NintendoNerdLord.jpg

:monkey1:lol

Need a better source than that. I am pretty certain that I saw photos of them together this past season at a hockey game. Your source link is inconclusive. It doesn't even give a story or its own source.

They just split last week, I was unpacking my figure watching CNN last week and the story came on.

are store rooms stocking this ?. I can't find it on their site but I thought they would have been since they usually get the dodgy company figures. :lol

Back